40805 Yellow Jacket

40805 Yellow Jacket

Just about brought these home but thought I would check into the differences in these versus the 1250. On their website it really only talks about the back light but are there any other advantages that the 1250 has that I need to be aware of. What kind of temperature probes come with the YJ? I can buy the YJ version locally.

The 1250 has a few more freons, I think, and two temp probes where as the one you mention only has one temp probe. I have the older Yellow Jackets with the one probe and I really like the gauges. The probe leaves a little to be desired, but you can purchase the updated probes, or upgrade the entire unit to the 1250. I'm looking at getting the upgrade for mine, but if I didn't already own a set, I'd just go with the 1250.

Quote Originally Posted by trane View Post
    Just about brought these home but thought I would check into the differences in these versus the 1250. On their website it really only talks about the back light but are there any other advantages that the 1250 has that I need to be aware of. What kind of temperature probes come with the YJ? I can buy the YJ version locally.
    am sorry you spent your money on those...

look inside them. its the exact same as the mech gauges
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?