Output specs on this Trane XR system

So have my decision down to two Trane systems. Can someone help me with the output specs for the XR system (someone previously shared them for the XL15i system).

2.5 ton XR 4TWR3030A1000A heat pump w/ 4TEE3F31 variable speed blower;
    2.5 ton XL15i heat pump w/ 4TEE3F31 variable speed blower;

Biggest differences I know being price, 5 year parts warranty vs. 10 year parts warranty, and supposedly a little less noise from the outdoor unit with the XL15i system

Thanks!

XR13

Cool 31000 BTU
    47 Heat 28600 BTU
    17 Heat 15300 BTU
    SEER 14.00
    EER 12.00
    HSPF 8.00

XL15i

Cool 30000 BTU
    47 Heat 30400 BTU
    17 Heat 18200 BTU
    SEER 14.50
    EER 12.30
    HSPF 8.80

So the 15i loses 1000 BTUs cooling, picks up a bit in heating, especially in cold weather. Probably an advantage of scroll vs recip. Slight improvement in efficiency.

The XR now has 10 year all parts to original registered owner. The XLi is a bit quieter due to scroll and funky top. Probably has a swept wing fan blade which helps too.

Use the 4TEE3F40 air handler with the XL15i to get better efficiency specs and qualify for the 30% tax credit. That would bring you to 13 EER, 16 SEER, 9 HSPF. I don't know why some dealers don't think about the ratings, unless physical constraints are a problem or they're trying to meet a specific SHR.

Baldloonie, looks like both of those use the recip, according to Trane's specs.

I don't have enough width for the 40 air handler, just the 31

what about a 4twx4030c known as a xr14c also has 10 year parts warranty has some matchups that qualify for tax credit very nice unit as good as a 15i except xl15 has 12 yr compressor and xr has 10 yr compressor warranty

Gosh guys, I don't know. You are throwing options at me that I don't know about and haven't been quoted. All I have are brochures that list things like XR series and XL series, i don't have all these model numbers you quote or access to those specs. This is what makes it hard fo rme to know I am getting the right options offered to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyclifton View Post
    Gosh guys, I don't know. You are throwing options at me that I don't know about and haven't been quoted. All I have are brochures that list things like XR series and XL series, i don't have all these model numbers you quote or access to those specs. This is what makes it hard fo rme to know I am getting the right options offered to me.
    Time to do your own research.

www.AHRIdirectory.org.

Under "Residential", scroll down and select "Heat pumps and heat pump coils".
    Next page, type in the model numbers of the condenser and air handler, and press search. You don't need all of the digits of the model number if your search turns up "no reults".

Good luck.