Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 92 to 104 of 108
  1. #92
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    i see, your just a troll then?? who the feck cares?? who really cares the reason we water boarded these worthless killers?? as i said i would have used pig blood on these scub bags..

    your more concerned with a terrorist than the 3000 people that were murdered on 9/11..and that makes you a really sad person.

    also i dont remember bush making a distinction between a "domestic" terrorist and a international one..sodamn was a terrorist, he killed more mooslims than anyone on the planet...but then you knew that and condemmed him for it...
    I'm not concerned about no damn terrorist. That's not what it's about. If we waterboarded merely to fuel the Bush administrations obsession with going to war with Iraq, then what does that do to us in the longterm? I could care less about the terrorists, we should have just shot em all, so try again.

  2. #93
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    I'm not concerned about no damn terrorist. That's not what it's about. If we waterboarded merely to fuel the Bush administrations obsession with going to war with Iraq, then what does that do to us in the longterm? I could care less about the terrorists, we should have just shot em all, so try again.
    i agree, they should all have been shot, instead we give the best life theyve ever had..
    fill their lungs with pig blood and shoot them before they choke to death..

    by the way, had i been bush, on 9/12 i would have nuked afganistan and saudia arabia..the world would be a better place today.

    we had a reason to go to war with iraq..and ive spelt it out for you already..

  3. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    N. E. Missouri
    Posts
    9,750
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    I'm not concerned about no damn terrorist. That's not what it's about. If we waterboarded merely to fuel the Bush administrations obsession with going to war with Iraq, then what does that do to us in the longterm? I could care less about the terrorists, we should have just shot em all, so try again.
    Now I'm totally confused. I thought the waterboarding issue was concerning suspected terrorists and what information could be gleaned from them to keep our country safe. Now you say that's not what it's about?

    Who was waterboarded, congress? How did they waterboard to fuel an obsession with going to war? When you start running down the road to if you sometimes get off track.

    Let's see. What IF there were no terrorist attack on the United States on September 11th?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  4. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    Yes, it is. Sow me how it's not defined as torture. Come on, let's see it.
    I don't have to. (Don't get into law. You apparently are not aware you cannot prove a negative.)

    Prove how it is.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  5. #96
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    i agree, they should all have been shot, instead we give the best life theyve ever had..
    fill their lungs with pig blood and shoot them before they choke to death..

    by the way, had i been bush, on 9/12 i would have nuked afganistan and saudia arabia..the world would be a better place today.

    we had a reason to go to war with iraq..and ive spelt it out for you already..
    No. They won't do that. They will stick them in a US prison for the rest of there lifes and force us to pay $19'000 a year per until they die.

  6. #97
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by meoberry View Post
    No. They won't do that. They will stick them in a US prison for the rest of there lifes and force us to pay $19'000 a year per until they die.
    ..maybe they will be sent to wisconsin..escape from prison and become havc-r technicians and cut the throat of some warehouse person ..it could happen..

  7. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    where the beer flows like wine
    Posts
    2,871
    Bush was the worst republican president we ever had, he opened the door for Obama and the globalization movement, he was an embarrassment for our nation, I can only hope he rot in hell.

  8. #99
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacpope View Post
    Bush was the worst republican president we ever had, he opened the door for Obama and the globalization movement, he was an embarrassment for our nation, I can only hope he rot in hell.
    bush didnt do the republicans any favors thats for sure..but rot in hell..dont think so, he put our enemy on the run, and killed a $hit pot of them along the way..the only thing i have against the guy is he let the democrats spend every dime we Americans ever had so he could have his way with the mooslims..

  9. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacpope View Post
    Bush was the worst republican president we ever had, he opened the door for Obama and the globalization movement, he was an embarrassment for our nation, I can only hope he rot in hell.
    See, Homer and Robo? This is an example of passing judgment.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  10. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    N. E. Missouri
    Posts
    9,750
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacpope View Post
    Bush was the worst republican president we ever had, he opened the door for Obama and the globalization movement, he was an embarrassment for our nation, I can only hope he rot in hell.
    That's right, it's Bush's fault the idiots in America voted in a socialist as President. Like everything else including earth quakes and hurricanes, Bush did it.


    Holy moly, I didn't know people could be this .... blind.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  11. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    central Florida
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    That's right, it's Bush's fault the idiots in America voted in a socialist as President. Like everything else including earth quakes and hurricanes, Bush did it.


    Holy moly, I didn't know people could be this .... blind.
    are you trying to tell me that Bush did not cause those earthquakes and hurricanes?
    So everything I have been told is a lie?
    and all this time I thought that Bush caused hurricane Katrina.
    I feel so used.
    If con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

  12. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    i agree, they should all have been shot, instead we give the best life theyve ever had..
    fill their lungs with pig blood and shoot them before they choke to death..

    by the way, had i been bush, on 9/12 i would have nuked afganistan and saudia arabia..the world would be a better place today.

    we had a reason to go to war with iraq..and ive spelt it out for you already..
    No..no we did not.

  13. #104
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,364
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    No..no we did not.
    reread post #85..besides, iraq was practice for later..you know when iran really screws up.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event