Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 79 to 91 of 108
  1. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    If the former administration, which is hated and reviled by the current administration, had documentation that could vindicate themselves, it is classified.

    Do you think that the current administration would de-classify something that may show them in a less than favorable light, or, possibly more importantly, show the former administration in a positive light?

    Obama will not de-classify anything positive about Gitmo.
    Period.
    Oh come on, they would have showed the documents before Bush left office, it's not like this issue popped up suddenly when Obama took office.

  2. #80
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jax Fl.
    Posts
    1,943
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    Oh come on, they would have showed the documents before Bush left office, it's not like this issue popped up suddenly when Obama took office.
    Obama assured the voters that he would NOT go after prosecutions of the Bush Admin, then he reneged on his assurance which leads us to the lack of leadership that we have today.

  3. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,773
    Let's see here...

    If we release classified documents that reveal the intelligence gained by ANY means, then that intel is no longer effective.

    But those who HATE don't care about that, do they, frosty?

  4. #82
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,587
    Why isnt Mikey saying mikey things ? This is his thread right, did he trip and knock sense into himself?
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  5. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Bucks Co PA
    Posts
    364
    Jesse Ventura is a 9/11 "truther" = NO CREDIBILITY.


    .http://www.calgary911truth.org/my_we...nor-jesse.html

  6. #84
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    14,561
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Why isnt Mikey saying mikey things ? This is his thread right, did he trip and knock sense into himself?
    Mikey won an all expense paid vacation.

    Courtesy of the ARP Committee.

    But let's not kick the man while he's down, or we'll hear all about it in a couple of months.

  7. #85
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,370
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    Gosh, another crackjob on here who doesn't get my point, what a shocker. If actual evidence comes out that torture got something useful from these people, then I won't have a problem with it. But so far, there's no evidence that we used it for any other reason than to further lead us down the road to war with Iraq. And maybe if Bush had paid more attention to all those memos, there wouldn't be anyone to have to cry for.
    hmmm, do YOU have proof that the water boarding didnt work? besides the word from someone that didnt water board these scubbag's??

    also the war on iraG was prdicated on what bush said on 9/12, he said we would be fighting terrorism for many generations..if you were a terrorist, helped a terrorist, smelled, looked acted like a terrorist, you were going to get nailed...he nailed sodamn-insain..tell me sodamn-insain wasnt a terrorist !!

  8. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,587
    Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Mikey won an all expense paid vacation.

    Courtesy of the ARP Committee.

    But let's not kick the man while he's down, or we'll hear all about it in a couple of months.
    And hear about it, and hear about it, and hear about it. That dude will argue for arguments sake.

    Everybody wave to Mikey
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  9. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,731
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    Oh come on, they would have showed the documents before Bush left office, it's not like this issue popped up suddenly when Obama took office.
    You know frosty you and the radical Democrats remind me of what happens when the communists take over a country like in Cuba. The first thing Fidel did was round up all of Batista's Army throw them in jail and gave automatic death sentences to all the officers and non cons.

    He ran the firing squads around the clock every day for about two months until he had executed them all. Then he was happy. Well instead of being happy that you "won" you all want to destroy the good Americans who were protecting us from the terrorists and the commies. Yes you and the Obama crowd have to get your jollies off by destroying as many good Americans as you can and then you will be happy bathing in the blood of good patriotic Americans who lives you all have destroyed.

    I say again we should have executed each and everyone of the terrorists who we captured not in uniform and who were responsible for the deaths of any American or other soldiers in uniform or any innocent civilians because they are murderers and terrorists and do not deserve any thing better in fact a lot worse in my opinion but not yours.

    You had rather destroy good Americans than to wipe out your friends the murders. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  10. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,731
    Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Mikey won an all expense paid vacation.

    Courtesy of the ARP Committee.

    But let's not kick the man while he's down, or we'll hear all about it in a couple of months.
    Well he's got his stand in frosty who is just as radical as he was and he also loves to protect the terrorists and destroy good Americans also.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You know frosty you and the radical Democrats remind me of what happens when the communists take over a country like in Cuba. The first thing Fidel did was round up all of Batista's Army throw them in jail and gave automatic death sentences to all the officers and non cons.

    He ran the firing squads around the clock every day for about two months until he had executed them all. Then he was happy. Well instead of being happy that you "won" you all want to destroy the good Americans who were protecting us from the terrorists and the commies. Yes you and the Obama crowd have to get your jollies off by destroying as many good Americans as you can and then you will be happy bathing in the blood of good patriotic Americans who lives you all have destroyed.

    I say again we should have executed each and everyone of the terrorists who we captured not in uniform and who were responsible for the deaths of any American or other soldiers in uniform or any innocent civilians because they are murderers and terrorists and do not deserve any thing better in fact a lot worse in my opinion but not yours.

    You had rather destroy good Americans than to wipe out your friends the murders. Thank you very much.
    What? I don't want to destroy any American, that's not the point of my argument you dolt. Nobody is destroying anyone else's life with this. Does your hatred have no end. And if you're implying that Bush saved us from the terrorists, he didn't save us on 9/11 did he? He completely ignored the warnings that it was coming, so how much blood is on his hands? A lot more than is on mine for thinking we tortured for no other reason than to fuel the fire to go to war with Iraq. And that is un-American. Kinda like you and your hatred for anyone you deem to be a commie or terrorist sympathizer or whatever else is running through your crazy ass "mind" at the moment.

  12. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    hmmm, do YOU have proof that the water boarding didnt work? besides the word from someone that didnt water board these scubbag's??

    also the war on iraG was prdicated on what bush said on 9/12, he said we would be fighting terrorism for many generations..if you were a terrorist, helped a terrorist, smelled, looked acted like a terrorist, you were going to get nailed...he nailed sodamn-insain..tell me sodamn-insain wasnt a terrorist !!
    Ok genius, read some of my other posts, I liberally use the word IF, as in IF they waterboarded for no other reason than to try establish a link between Iraq and Al-Qaeda when they already knew there was none, then they should be prosecuted. And Saddam was a domestic terrorist sure, he loved killing his own Iraqis, but as for any link between him and Al-Qaeda, it just wasn't there. Try actually reading what someone is actually saying.

  13. #91
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,370
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    Ok genius, read some of my other posts, I liberally use the word IF, as in IF they waterboarded for no other reason than to try establish a link between Iraq and Al-Qaeda when they already knew there was none, then they should be prosecuted. And Saddam was a domestic terrorist sure, he loved killing his own Iraqis, but as for any link between him and Al-Qaeda, it just wasn't there. Try actually reading what someone is actually saying.
    i see, your just a troll then?? who the feck cares?? who really cares the reason we water boarded these worthless killers?? as i said i would have used pig blood on these scub bags..

    your more concerned with a terrorist than the 3000 people that were murdered on 9/11..and that makes you a really sad person.

    also i dont remember bush making a distinction between a "domestic" terrorist and a international one..sodamn was a terrorist, he killed more mooslims than anyone on the planet...but then you knew that and condemmed him for it...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event