Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 53 to 65 of 108
  1. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,450
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Just keep doing what i tell ya kid.
    Im glad you finally obeyed me.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  2. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Perhaps you care to share with us some proof of your wild eyed beliefs or is this just another rant of yours to throw more false and slanderous charges at those who have been protecting our country for the last 8 years.

    No proof just false charges born out of pure hatred for good Republicans I believe.
    What wild eyed belief are you talking about? Pull your head out of your ass for a minute and actually pay attention. And it has nothing to do with hatred for anybody, if the law was broken, and they used torture simply as a means to try and get info, even false info, to persuade the country that we needed to go to war with Iraq, then they should be prosecuted. The law is the law. It hasn't been proven if they actually got anything useful out of the terrorists using torture, and it hasn't been proven that they didn't get anything useful. If they got all this info from the terrorists like Dickhead Cheney says they did, then show the documents that he says prove it. Excuse me for not believing a word that comes out of that mans mouth. Your one track mind might believe CHeney, but that doesn't say much, now does it.

  3. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    N. E. Missouri
    Posts
    9,750
    Here's the deal party line fella.

    When you state the IFs (which are many) followed by "they should be prosecuted" it shows you, like the liberal zealots, aren't interested in justice, just revenge.

    IF you call for investigation it's a totally different matter. IF you don't go in LOOKING for something to prosecute, it's a totally different matter.

    Bill Clinton was treated this way. It's wrong. He wasn't investigated, they kept digging and forcing him to make statements so they could find something to prosecute. Did he do something wrong? Pretty much, yeah, most would say he did. Was it prosecutable? Probably not until he started lying under oath. So, they kept persecuting until they got something to prosecute.

    It's that same as telling someone you'll give them a fair trial and a speedy execution. You already got your mind made up no matter what the truth is.

  4. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,468
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    What wild eyed belief are you talking about? Pull your head out of your ass for a minute and actually pay attention. And it has nothing to do with hatred for anybody, if the law was broken, and they used torture simply as a means to try and get info, even false info, to persuade the country that we needed to go to war with Iraq, then they should be prosecuted. The law is the law. It hasn't been proven if they actually got anything useful out of the terrorists using torture, and it hasn't been proven that they didn't get anything useful. If they got all this info from the terrorists like Dickhead Cheney says they did, then show the documents that he says prove it. Excuse me for not believing a word that comes out of that mans mouth. Your one track mind might believe CHeney, but that doesn't say much, now does it.
    So you can use words like "pull your head out of your ass" and this is acceptable language to use. That is a personal attack and you are trying to start a fight. I take deep exception to your dirty mouth on this forum or any forum and you should be admonished for that name calling.

    Now you were the one who said that you believe that they tortured them to get them to say Iraq was tied to AL qaeda and not to protect America from another 911.

    That is wild eyed and grossly irresponsible without any evidence other than your hatred for the Bush Administration. I guess you feel like Al Qaeda actually intend the US no harm and we would have no reason to interrogate them other than try to link them with Iraq.

    Again frosty where is your proof. Where is your evidence? Where is your link? You have none other than your blind rage at good Americans and apparently me included for calling your hand on your falsehood. Show your evidence that a law was broken also.

    All you can do is scream at good Americans and make wild false charges with no proof and make personal attacks. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  5. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    So you can use words like "pull your head out of your ass" and this is acceptable language to use. That is a personal attack and you are trying to start a fight. I take deep exception to your dirty mouth on this forum or any forum and you should be admonished for that name calling.

    Now you were the one who said that you believe that they tortured them to get them to say Iraq was tied to AL qaeda and not to protect America from another 911.

    That is wild eyed and grossly irresponsible without any evidence other than your hatred for the Bush Administration. I guess you feel like Al Qaeda actually intend the US no harm and we would have no reason to interrogate them other than try to link them with Iraq.

    Again frosty where is your proof. Where is your evidence? Where is your link? You have none other than your blind rage at good Americans and apparently me included for calling your hand on your falsehood. Show your evidence that a law was broken also.

    All you can do is scream at good Americans and make wild false charges with no proof and make personal attacks. Thank you very much.
    Oh wahhh cry me a new Mississippi. Where is your proof that we tortured for any other reason? You don't have any more proof than I do, notice I said IF that's why they tortured when making my point, key word IF. Torture is against the law! We tortured! You don't need to be a law expert to know that. SO cry all you want about my choice of words, you can't take it when anyone goes after you, but you have no problem attacking anyone else, even if what you say doesn't have a bit of truth hidden in it. And if you're a good American, than I was taught all wrong, you are the definition of what a good American isn't.

  6. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    Oh wahhh cry me a new Mississippi. Where is your proof that we tortured for any other reason? You don't have any more proof than I do, notice I said IF that's why they tortured when making my point, key word IF. Torture is against the law! We tortured!
    Nah, we didn't.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  7. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    Here's the deal party line fella.

    When you state the IFs (which are many) followed by "they should be prosecuted" it shows you, like the liberal zealots, aren't interested in justice, just revenge.

    IF you call for investigation it's a totally different matter. IF you don't go in LOOKING for something to prosecute, it's a totally different matter.

    Bill Clinton was treated this way. It's wrong. He wasn't investigated, they kept digging and forcing him to make statements so they could find something to prosecute. Did he do something wrong? Pretty much, yeah, most would say he did. Was it prosecutable? Probably not until he started lying under oath. So, they kept persecuting until they got something to prosecute.

    It's that same as telling someone you'll give them a fair trial and a speedy execution. You already got your mind made up no matter what the truth is.
    Party line fella? lol you know all about one sided arguments. In that case IF means..if. If they broke the law with no intention other than to establish a false link between Al-qaeda and Iraq, then yes, they should be prosecuted. So what's the problem with the word if used there? I don't want revenge, just the truth, and if that truth is they broke the law, they should be prosecuted. Just like Nancy Pelosi should be prosecuted if she broke any law, which she didn't as far as I know. Maybe she stuck her foot deep in her mouth, but that isn't a crime. And if she had spoken up, she'd be in trouble for revealing classified information which she had no authority to reveal to begin with. So what exactly is your point? The word IF implies some sort of left wing agenda?

  8. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Nah, we didn't.
    We waterboarded, that is defined as torture. And the only reason we possibly did it was to fuel the fire of Bush's and Dickheads obsession with going to war with Iraq. Still waiting for Cheneys mysterious documents that show proof that we got valuable, TRUTHFUL information from it. See, I don't know which side is telling the truth, both sides could be lying. You dolts on here automatically presume that everything your beloved Bush administration is being accused of is a great big lie. Or if not a lie, they had justified means to do it.

  9. #61
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,347
    who cares what we do to these clowns..i dont..i would blood board them in pig blood.
    whos crying for our military that got their heads cut off?? whos crying for the people that jumped to their deaths from the twin towers?? WHO?

    i would like to put a boot up the hindend of this jerk.
    Last edited by primmers; 05-19-2009 at 08:56 PM.

  10. #62
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    6,316
    Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    who cares what we do to these arab clowns..i dont..i would blood board them in pig blood.
    whos crying for our military that got their heads cut off?? whos crying for the people that jumped to their deaths from the twin towers?? WHO?

    i would like to put a boot up the ass of this ass bite.
    Relax dude we know how you feel about liberals like frosty and mikey but read the rules if you are going to play in here so you are not banned.

  11. #63
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,347
    Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Relax dude we know how you feel about liberals like frosty and mikey but read the rules if you are going to play in here so you are not banned.
    there, wouldnt want to offend a terrorist..
    thats part of the problem, we cant tell it like it is anymore..but what is said in middle-east openly and loudly??

    Oh, thanks for the heads up...as long as its still on my shoulders..

  12. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,468
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    Oh wahhh cry me a new Mississippi. Where is your proof that we tortured for any other reason? You don't have any more proof than I do, notice I said IF that's why they tortured when making my point, key word IF. Torture is against the law! We tortured! You don't need to be a law expert to know that. SO cry all you want about my choice of words, you can't take it when anyone goes after you, but you have no problem attacking anyone else, even if what you say doesn't have a bit of truth hidden in it. And if you're a good American, than I was taught all wrong, you are the definition of what a good American isn't.
    You really love the terrorist don't you. I personally could care less if they gave them all a summary court martial and executed all of them who were in anyway responsible for killing any innocent folks since they are not in uniform have no code of honor other than killing and torturing all who don't believe like they do.

    Apparently you believe that have "rights" I don't thank you. Waterboarding does not harm you and naval seals have it done to them in their school so go cry for the seals why don't you but they don't want you just go cry for the murders and anti Americans because the Bush Administration fought them so now they are your friends.

    Perhaps your citizenship should be revoked and you be sent to Iran or Pakistan to join your buddies.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  13. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    We waterboarded, that is defined as torture.
    No, it's not.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event