Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 108
  1. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,619
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs reb77 View Post
    You have had a long day, haven't you!
    Yeah i was beat, gotta make hay while the sun shines.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  2. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Not really Mike.
    I read his book too coolwhip and he did have some valid points.

    The difference between you liberals like Mike and us smart people is unlike you . We allow others to have different opinions. And we dont think they are bad people just because they disagree with us.
    If their bad people they are just bad people.
    Jessie is not really an idiot, i think this showed extremely poor judgement and he has forgotten where he came from.
    This guy was in the field in nam, not some remf. Just goes to show you what bad association can do to you.

    If you havent read the book you cant really have an opinion either way.

    But he did f up on this one.
    You want it you got it.

    Now who has their head up there butt?

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,619
    Guess i deserved that even in the abstract i was talking bout conservatives. Hey look if we make a mistake we dont cover it up with stupid either. sEE Thats how we llleeeeaaaarrrrnnnn word for today .l e a r n
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  4. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Guess i deserved that even in the abstract i was talking bout conservatives. Hey look if we make a mistake we dont cover it up with stupid either. sEE Thats how we llleeeeaaaarrrrnnnn word for today .l e a r n
    Well its nice to see some of the self proclaimed smart people fess up to not being as smart as they thought they were.

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,619
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    Well its nice to see some of the self proclaimed smart people fess up to not being as smart as they thought they were.
    DIDNT SAY I WASNT RIGHT,
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  6. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Guess i deserved that even in the abstract i was talking bout conservatives. Hey look if we make a mistake we dont cover it up with stupid either. sEE Thats how we llleeeeaaaarrrrnnnn word for today .l e a r n
    Now who looks like an 8th grader?

  7. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,619
    Just keep doing what i tell ya kid.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,851
    I guess we need to look at the whole situation here with terrorist, killings, etc. You know when the Masad went after the terrorist who masterminded and helped in the Munich Olympic massacre everyone thought that was great when they hunted them down and assassinated them and tortured some to get info on others.

    Also when the KGB went after the terrorist who killed one of there men in Beirut everyone thought that was justified when they found out who they were and assassinated them.

    Now when we use shall we say a "persuasive" interrogation technique on mass murders and terrorist in an attempt to save lives we are condemned and the folks responsible for saving American lives should be prosecuted and destroyed for doing that.

    How nice. It sounds like pure hatred against Americans who want to save lives. They should be given phrase just like everyone did for the Masad. They even made a movie on that whole affair. I guess there is no limits to what those who hate America will go to to extract revenge against the good guys especially if they did that under a Republican Administration.

    Jessie is no American in my opinion if he is against defending our country by "interrogating" terrorists and mass murders. And I really don't care if he was a Navy Seal in Nam. I sure he was good then but he has "turned" and what can I say.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,619
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    Now who looks like an 8th grader?
    I was still right about Jessie stepping on his mike.Thats what i was refering too.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    18,140
    I dont believe Jesse was ever placed on a seal team, so technically he was not a navy seal. He did go through the training, but became a Navy demolitions frogman.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    25,863

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Madison Wisconsin
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I guess we need to look at the whole situation here with terrorist, killings, etc. You know when the Masad went after the terrorist who masterminded and helped in the Munich Olympic massacre everyone thought that was great when they hunted them down and assassinated them and tortured some to get info on others.

    Also when the KGB went after the terrorist who killed one of there men in Beirut everyone thought that was justified when they found out who they were and assassinated them.

    Now when we use shall we say a "persuasive" interrogation technique on mass murders and terrorist in an attempt to save lives we are condemned and the folks responsible for saving American lives should be prosecuted and destroyed for doing that.

    How nice. It sounds like pure hatred against Americans who want to save lives. They should be given phrase just like everyone did for the Masad. They even made a movie on that whole affair. I guess there is no limits to what those who hate America will go to to extract revenge against the good guys especially if they did that under a Republican Administration.

    Jessie is no American in my opinion if he is against defending our country by "interrogating" terrorists and mass murders. And I really don't care if he was a Navy Seal in Nam. I sure he was good then but he has "turned" and what can I say.
    Interrogating terrorists using torture is fine I guess id American lives are at stake...but I am believing more and more that the use of torture in this case was meant to establish a link, real or not, between Iraq and Al-Qaeda. If that was the case then those who ordered it should have their asses on trial and in a hurry in my opinion.

  13. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,851
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    Interrogating terrorists using torture is fine I guess id American lives are at stake...but I am believing more and more that the use of torture in this case was meant to establish a link, real or not, between Iraq and Al-Qaeda. If that was the case then those who ordered it should have their asses on trial and in a hurry in my opinion.
    Perhaps you care to share with us some proof of your wild eyed beliefs or is this just another rant of yours to throw more false and slanderous charges at those who have been protecting our country for the last 8 years.

    No proof just false charges born out of pure hatred for good Republicans I believe.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event