Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 108
  1. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Have you read the book?...Jesse makes a lot of valid points in it...and one of the main ones is the United States isn't the good ol United States any more....and he is correct!
    This country isn't about its people, its about corporations...and he is correct!
    Our military isn't about protecting our countries sovernty, but rather the interests of big business...and he is correct!
    WOW if you keep posting the truth cw your buds on here are going to do to you what rush and the gang did to Powell.

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,598
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    WOW if you keep posting the truth cw your buds on here are going to do to you what rush and the gang did to Powell.
    I dont come here to win friends and influence people. I have a dog and quite frankly think people are phuked up.

    I come here to proclaim!....because it says that you must proclaim in the Good Book.

    When Coolwhip speaks, it is like John proclaiming the Messiah.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    20,677
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    When Coolwhip speaks, it is like John proclaiming the Messiah.
    Or not.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

    For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

    http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

    Proud member of KA Club

  4. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,598
    Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Or not.
    Hehehe...I thought that might gitch ya Wellies.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    24,933
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Have you read the book?...Jesse makes a lot of valid points in it...and one of the main ones is the United States isn't the good ol United States any more....and he is correct!
    This country isn't about its people, its about corporations...and he is correct!
    Our military isn't about protecting our countries sovernty, but rather the interests of big business...and he is correct!
    If this is the case, and I am not 100% certain that I fully agree, HOW DID IT HAPPEN?

    WE the people elect politicians.

    WE the people are the TRUE repository of power in this nation.

    WE the people have been negligent in the execution of our duties.

    WE the people deserve the government that we get.

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    11,991
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    If this is the case, and I am not 100% certain that I fully agree, HOW DID IT HAPPEN?

    WE the people elect politicians.

    WE the people are the TRUE repository of power in this nation.

    WE the people have been negligent in the execution of our duties.

    WE the people deserve the government that we get.
    Yeah and now we are getting a lot worse because we have more morons and radicals voting even more than once.

    Coolwhip what's you doing over on the dark side there. Nothing is perfect including the military but it is far better than Islam or communism. Our Western Culture and Civilization are under attack, 3rd world immigration, legal and illegal, etc. Kinda of reminds me of another place in time back in history. Don't give them an inch. Wake up buddy.
    Last edited by glennac; 05-15-2009 at 12:39 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

  7. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,598
    Wide awake Glenn.

    Jesse is an independent and I like some of his thinking. The book also goes into the 2 party system and what a sham it is.

    This country is not run by the people, or the president. It is run by the Bilderbergs, bankers and wall street. They are the ones that set world policies and control the media to manipulate the mindless masses.

    Doesn't matter which party either, the lobbyists are all the same. They just keep running across the street.

    WE the people elect politicians. True!

    WE the people are the TRUE repository of power in this nation. Not any more, and haven't been for a long time.
    WE the people have been negligent in the execution of our duties. Absolutely!...for fear of being labeled as an extremest or terrorist.

    WE the people deserve the government that we get. And we are getting what we deserve because their are no patriots or leaders any more that can rise to power and return power to the people.

    If you are a patriot, you wont be for long, because those in power will not give it up easily or with out a fight....and they control the media which will destroy you in the court of public opinion.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NW Florida
    Posts
    707
    Well COOLWHIP you said it right. Question is when did we loose control of the Federals.
    I think it started before Lincoln, he just tied the knot. Originally the Fedaral gov. was subject to the states. They told the feds what to do and when to do it. The only time the feds where supposed to have power was in times of war. When the war was over they where supposed to give up the temporary powers. Somewhere along the line they did not give it up. I beleive if my history is correct it was around 1938 when public policy was substituted for common law. The problem with common law was that you could not be prosecuted for any crime unless you infringed upon somebody elses life, liberty, or property. Which wold mean no speeding ticket unless it caused damage to someone else L,LorP. Could not enforce copyright laws amd so on and so forth. Under common law no one could be coerieced by fines or jail time to obey the laws until they infringed upon someones L,L or P. So the justice system had to switch to a way to control or police the public i.e. public policy. Then came bigger government. They needed money to support it TAXES. A police force to enforce IRS. I am not a conspiracy nut. This just plain old history.

  9. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    What does it say about YOUR credibility when you believe a Pro Wrestler over an entire administration????
    At least he speaks his mind unlike some other vets on here who need talking points from fox,rush and the church.

  10. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah and now we are getting a lot worse because we have more morons and radicals voting even more than once.

    Coolwhip what's you doing over on the dark side there. Nothing is perfect including the military but it is far better than Islam or communism. Our Western Culture and Civilization are under attack, 3rd world immigration, legal and illegal, etc. Kinda of reminds me of another place in time back in history. Don't give them an inch. Wake up buddy.
    Hate to say I told you so cw but I told you so.

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,310
    Not really Mike.
    I read his book too coolwhip and he did have some valid points.

    The difference between you liberals like Mike and us smart people is unlike you . We allow others to have different opinions. And we dont think they are bad people just because they disagree with us.
    If their bad people they are just bad people.
    Jessie is not really an idiot, i think this showed extremely poor judgement and he has forgotten where he came from.
    This guy was in the field in nam, not some remf. Just goes to show you what bad association can do to you.

    If you havent read the book you cant really have an opinion either way.

    But he did f up on this one.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  12. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Not really Mike.
    I read his book too coolwhip and he did have some valid points.

    The difference between you liberals like Mike and us smart people is unlike you . We allow others to have different opinions. And we dont think they are bad people just because they disagree with us.
    If their bad people they are just bad people.
    Jessie is not really an idiot, i think this showed extremely poor judgement and he has forgotten where he came from.
    This guy was in the field in nam, not some remf. Just goes to show you what bad association can do to you.

    If you havent read the book you cant really have an opinion either way.

    But he did f up on this one.
    That is a dumb statement coming from someone who calls himself smart.

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,310
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    That is a dumb statement coming from someone who calls himself smart.
    Ok ile play, find the post where i call myself smart ductboy.

    Then pull your head out of your butt and realize you liberals are all about pointing fingers. HEY MIKE thats all you do is agitate around here. And the best part is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no one cares.
    Your our own little 8th grader we can screw with everyday if we want. And like a typical Liberal YOU NEVER REALLY SAY ANYTHING or understand you are being manipulated, watch,,,,,,,,,,are your fingers twitching???????Cant wait to pull that keyboard over and tap stupid into it?

    Ok go ahead,,no really do it,, obey me,, do it not ,,type....

    God your easier than Homer
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event