Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789
    Quote Originally Posted by primmers View Post
    reread post #85..besides, iraq was practice for later..you know when iran really screws up.
    Dont you mean north Korea?
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Dont you mean north Korea?

who ever !!

we blew it thats for sure, had we nuked the middle east instead, we and the world would be a better place.
    look, we nuked japan for doing the same thing...

no one, absolutly NO ONE would have said a word if we used nukes on 9/12.

North Korea and Iran No Problem for Obama

You see Obama will have both leaders over and sit under a big shade tree at the White House. Obama will likely offer them both some sweet Iced Tea and the three of them will have a couple of glasses of the tea. Then Obama will you his charm and ask the leaders to please work with him and not do mean things. Obama will likely tell them that America is sorry for having been so wrong in the past; and only want to be Friends with them.

Obama will then give a speech and his TelePrompter will tell him what wonderful words to use to sell the world on his great success on solving the worlds problems. The Media will report on the great success that Obama reported / spoke about and the good Ole American people will all sing cumbyya.

The leaders of N Korea and Iran will go back home and continue ... I mean be good Friends Of Obama and the U.S........

What fools!!!!

As far as the Water Boarding goes / went...... Obama and his followers are using this as a way to avoid the real issues..... Obama doesn't have a working plan on how to wage a war or keep a promise he made to the American People.....

Stay Gold,
    Conky

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    See, Homer and Robo? This is an example of passing judgment.
    I thought my ears were burning.

Well, after having read this comedy of errors, all I have to say is that waterboarding was not illegal for those American interrogators who performed the waterboarding at the time they did it. Also, Jesse Ventura is a media whore of the worst kind and would sell his soul for another day of getting attention.

As for those poor detainees at Gitmo; well, since a growing percentage of those who are released have gone back to their terrorist ways that they claimed they were not involved in. OH MY! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! Muslim? Who'd a thunk it?

All of this over our government doing what it can to protect Americans by doing what we can in order to keep Muslim radicals from killing us. Good job, liberal Americans.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789