Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    He's lying? And you know this how? Did your bible tell you? Have you got the memos Cheney keeps babbling about that supposedly prove that waterboarding worked and kept us safer? And the Bush administration lied to everyone about everythign else, why wouldn't they lie to Congress about what they were doing? Or do you have poof that she knew every detail about what was going on? And do you know that, legally, she couldn't say anything even if she did know? Of course you knew that, you know everything.
    I take the testimony of many over one. You, on the other hand, go along with the first idiot to come along that agrees with you.

Not looking good for your credibility, Frosty. (Why am I not surprised?)

BTW, what does the Bible have to do with any of this? You looking for a fight? Forget it. I don't fight with women.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    I take the testimony of many over one. You, on the other hand, go along with the first idiot to come along that agrees with you.

Not looking good for your credibility, Frosty. (Why am I not surprised?)

BTW, what does the Bible have to do with any of this? You looking for a fight? Forget it. I don't fight with women.
    WOah, slow down with the insults, i'll go crying to the ARP censors/moderators. I go along with the first idiot that comes along, who happend to be a guy who wa sin the middle of all this, and I believe him more than Cheney or the other Bushies that are trying to put their spin on it? Geez, why would I not believe your boy Cheney? What does it say about your credibility when you believe the Bush Administration?

What does it say about your credibility when you believe the Bush Administration?
    On what point?

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

I haven't wtched the vid. , but I take it it's Ventura on there. Are you kidding me? That guy is a loon, although his " I ain't got time to bleed" line in Predator was one of the coolest lines ever. Come on Mike, you are really reaching
    I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, and too old to take an ass whoopin

honestly, how can any of you guys believe either side on this. i don't, but i also don't give a crap if we waterboard every guy in gitmo to save one american life. when it comes to the safety of our country, its win at any cost IMO.

ps. nancy is one of the biggest frauds in the business

Quote Originally Posted by badboyheel View Post
    honestly, how can any of you guys believe either side on this. i don't, but i also don't give a crap if we waterboard every guy in gitmo to save one american life. when it comes to the safety of our country, its win at any cost IMO.

Good post! VERY good post.

Proud member of KA Club

Right wrong , moral or immoral these are really bad people.
    They do not come from an armed forces like we have where some people join for an education or just to get away. Even though in the process they learn to love America more and develop skills etc.
    These people are joining for ONE reason , to KILL Americans.
    Oh sure they may learn bomb making skills along the way, but really they join because of a deep seated hatred for US. [Including you liberals,doesnt work out so well when you guys go over there to help does it.]
    Im not in a position to make a call one way or another, but i will say they would and have done worse to our soldiers.
    What would happen if we played by their rules?
    Oh yeah i remember, folding chair, butcher knife and we saw their heads off while they scream.
    But thats different,
    Poor wittle babie afwaid of de water board.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by classical View Post
    Seal or not he is selling a book, he was a fake wrestler and a fruit loop Gov. The guy has no creds, poll 1000 current and former SEAL's and I bet 99% disagree with Jesse the body Venture.
    This is the crux of this.

Ventura is SELLING something.

He sold himself as a wrestler, he sold himself as an actor, he sold himself as a politician.

Now, he is selling a book.

Any questions?

As far as waterboarding goes, we do it to our own guys in training.

Can't be all that bad, now can it?

If I were running the place, waterboarding would be used as a break between interrogation sessions.

What does it say about your credibility when you believe the Bush Administration?
    What does it say about YOUR credibility when you believe a Pro Wrestler over an entire administration????
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by badboyheel View Post

Hey I got one thing to say to you. GOOD JOB. Said it better than I could.
    I think calling nancy a fraud is giving her to much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Poor wittle babie afwaid of de water board.
    You have had a long day, haven't you!

This clown lives in Mexico now?

I guess the good ole USA wasn`t good enough for him anymore.
    I love overtime I just hate working for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sirjames View Post
    This clown lives in Mexico now?

I guess the good ole USA wasn`t good enough for him anymore.
    Have you read the book?...Jesse makes a lot of valid points in it...and one of the main ones is the United States isn't the good ol United States any more....and he is correct!
    This country isn't about its people, its about corporations...and he is correct!
    Our military isn't about protecting our countries sovernty, but rather the interests of big business...and he is correct!

I may not agree with him on every issue, but feel that he is a stand up guy and not a snake politician. I feel that he has been snubbed because he intimidates other politicians and will call them out on their liar mouths.

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast