Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Navy seal rips the bush whitehouse for torture

Someone who has been there and done that tells it like it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em0sK4UahDA

Some people forget where they came from. He cant even practice what he preaches.
    He said
    'If water boarding is illegal those people should go to jail'
    Then he admits going to Cuba [breaking the law] defying his president [something hes evidently proud of] Wonder if hes going to turn himself in?
    Nah its different when he does it.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Another idiot looking for some press.
    Owner
    All-American Air Conditioning
    Vero Beach, Florida

"Gitmo is another HH"? And you POSTED this crap? I didn't think ANYbody could be THAT STUPID!

Guess I was wrong.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Tell him to blast Pelosi while he's at it
    not so quick there k

dick shed some doubt into your hail mary pass.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...81124#30711253

Quote Originally Posted by mikethe ductman View Post
    not so quick there k

dick shed some doubt into your hail mary pass.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...81124#30711253
    Both the CIA director and one of her own staffers said she was briefed on it. Then she changed her story and admitted she knew but claimed that she supported a letter sent by Jane Harmon denouncing the procedure. Funny, she had a chance to sign that letter but didn't.

What's the story going to be tomorrow Nancy?

You need to wake up Mikey, your precious Dems are liars too.

Yes Mike, we should be so proud as to care about the people that are responsible for this:

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Some people forget where they came from. He cant even practice what he preaches.
    He said
    'If water boarding is illegal those people should go to jail'
    Then he admits going to Cuba [breaking the law] defying his president [something hes evidently proud of] Wonder if hes going to turn himself in?
    Nah its different when he does it.
    My brother n law went to Cuba..you do know it's only to go directly there from the U.S. right? There's no law that says you can't fly there from Canada or Mexico. Water boarding IS illegal, and we don't torture. The guy said yesterday in sworn testimony that waterboarding got no more info out of the terrorists, in fact, it got less info, than normal methods got. I'm still waiting for Dickhead Cheneys mysterious memos to pop up that supposedly show all the truthful info we got from waterboarding.

Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    My brother n law went to Cuba..you do know it's only to go directly there from the U.S. right? There's no law that says you can't fly there from Canada or Mexico. Water boarding IS illegal, and we don't torture. The guy said yesterday in sworn testimony that waterboarding got no more info out of the terrorists, in fact, it got less info, than normal methods got. I'm still waiting for Dickhead Cheneys mysterious memos to pop up that supposedly show all the truthful info we got from waterboarding.
    He's lying. Others say differently. And waterboarding was legal at the time it was used. Ask Nancy Pelosi.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    He's lying. Others say differently. And waterboarding was legal at the time it was used. Ask Nancy Pelosi.
    He's lying? And you know this how? Did your bible tell you? Have you got the memos Cheney keeps babbling about that supposedly prove that waterboarding worked and kept us safer? And the Bush administration lied to everyone about everythign else, why wouldn't they lie to Congress about what they were doing? Or do you have poof that she knew every detail about what was going on? And do you know that, legally, she couldn't say anything even if she did know? Of course you knew that, you know everything.

Whether he is lying or not is, to me, irrelevent.

The telling point is that this is a Navy Seal. Singular.

I'd be a lot more concerned if there were a general consensus among special forces operatives. A hundred of them could write that they feel exactly the opposite and you'd likely never even see the documents. Not compelling news, you see.

But this ONE guy is, I guess.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Whether he is lying or not is, to me, irrelevent.

The telling point is that this is a Navy Seal. Singular.

I'd be a lot more concerned if there were a general consensus among special forces operatives. A hundred of them could write that they feel exactly the opposite and you'd likely never even see the documents. Not compelling news, you see.

But this ONE guy is, I guess.
    Seal or not he is selling a book, he was a fake wrestler and a fruit loop Gov. The guy has no creds, poll 1000 current and former SEAL's and I bet 99% disagree with Jesse the body Venture.

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast