An Open Letter To Mr. Obama

This is a cut and paste from another site.

Dear President Obama,

You are the 10th President under whom I have
    lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyleand housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American, or one of us.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll or held a real job.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand why the rest of us serve.

You scare me because you seem to lack humility and 'class', and are always blaming others for your mistakes.

You scare me because for for your entire life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who would love to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and have no shame about delivering this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America into something the rest of us don't recognize.

You scare me because you want to place our health care with a government run system (ask our wounded veterans how well that works).

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly
    capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the history of the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations that want to shirk your control.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a total free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence intelligent and common sense based opposing points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling the people over letting them govern themselves as our founders sought to do.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Sincerely John ( I fear using my last name)

I don't know how helpful these type of posts are.

There is enough of substance about the decisions he is making to launch an effective attack.

To wander so much into speculative areas and perceptions of character just invites dismissal as "right wing" propaganda. An example would be having not served in the military. We have had some very effective presidents who never personally served in the past.

He's there, and he will remain there unless it can be clearly shown that there is a better choice. Come up with a better choice, and then get the message across.

Quote Originally Posted by forged alloy View Post

He's there, and he will remain there unless it can be clearly shown that there is a better choice. Come up with a better choice, and then get the message across.
    I submit my wife's dog, Buffy.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Obama, you scare me.
    The author, Lou Pritchett, is a well-known public speaker who retired after a successful 36-year career as the VP World Sales for Proctor and Gamble. (That's the best I can do to give the author credit)

I like this one
    Attached Images Attached Images