Gurgling comes and goes in baseboard

I have oil hot water baseboard heat with 3 zones, 1 up and 2 down. The den is a zone all by itself and that is where I get the worst of this gurgling. The odd thing is after about 3 passes, the gurgling stops and returns on next call for heat in that zone. The system was bled after work was done but the gurgling situation remains. The original Taco 007 F5 pump was replaced with a Grundfos UPS15-58FC. Could the Grundfos be the problem? I would imagine if it was the Grundfos that gurgling would not disappear?

I have a Honeywell SuperVent installed and still have this weird problem. I don't see any leaks, so I am baffled as to what is causing this problem. My unit is an Energy Kinetics EK-1 with their hot water tank.

Sure sounds like air in the system. If this system is anything like the cooling system in my BMW, bleeding the air out of it takes someone who knows what they are doing!

Call your contractor back out, and have him fix it.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Sounds like air

MAybe it needs a new air scoop?

Quote Originally Posted by sktn77a View Post
    Sure sounds like air in the system. If this system is anything like the cooling system in my BMW, bleeding the air out of it takes someone who knows what they are doing!
    After doing some work on my system, the service supervisor bled the system.

Quote Originally Posted by yodapala View Post
    MAybe it needs a new air scoop?
    I don't think that would be it since after a few cycles the gurgling stops. It seems like air is getting in somehow. I have never encountered this problem where gurgling happens for a few cycles and stops and returns later on next call for heat. It also seems like the gurgling is worst in my den, which is where it mainly happens.