Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member

Quote Originally Posted by CoastalAir View Post

We will be looking into Geo-therm this year. I am setup to handle them, Just not sure of the hoops for permits and stuff..
    make sure you have good filters in the supply, if you go open loop..............they'll need to be changed regularly
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

I may be wrong, but I dont believe we can still install open loop on the islands. I know the older ones grandfathered in, but I believe they wont accept the permit for open loop anymore...

Thanks for the tip... Its no shocker our water is full of of stuff.... Thanks!!! What filter setup do you prefer??

Welcome
    If you help others then you are a Success

Welcome coastal air. I just re-opened a new account. I was very active from July 02 until sometime in 07. I learned alot here. Some real knowledgable guys here. I'm also a custom home contractor nothing like the challange of all the bells and whistles. I couldn't do track houses. We are also breaking into the geo-thermo areana. We are bidding on a 26 unit 55 an older complex that will use a Mitsubishi City-multi w-series. I have been working very close with the owner I'm looking forward to a new challange. The cost of these systems are way more than the VS, 2 stage, zone systems I'm used too.

coastal are you going to the upcoming air balancing class in myrtle?

Welcome, fairly new myself and already learned alot. The sooner you go geo the better. Been doing geo 20 years and it is keeping us going thru these lean times. We are 90% geo. I was teasing my guys the other day we had a lp furnace going in and I asked if they remembered how to convert it!

Quote Originally Posted by skibme View Post
    coastal are you going to the upcoming air balancing class in myrtle?

Too busy, I would love to though....

Thought about sending my lead man... Just sold three new huge systems that have to be in pronto... There goes that idea...

I've been reading these forums regularly but this is my first post. I would like to be a professional member so I have to start posting somewhere.

Tony

Dear CoastalAir: I enjoy this forum in a same purpose like you: learning.

So, I can post here? it's ok?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12