Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member

I have just registered. I have read that I need posts to access the pro side. So here I go...

Company owner of 11 years. I tend to get involved with the trouble systems. My guys are good, and we all are constantly learning from each other. tips/ tricks/ ideas....

We have over 250 multi million dollar homes on our service contract. We are a low overhead company. We keep things organized and it pays off in the end. Customer referals is most of our buisness.

Im looking forward to helping learning from this forum. I have been very impressed with the way its run as weel as the posts from senior members.

Thanks for listening....

Welcome you will like it here. Buncha nuts but good guys. If you have a question somebody will have the answer. Use the Search option and get comfy.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

put some info in your profile .......................

where you from..................there's a coastal air in brunswick co. nc

is that you??????????
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    put some info in your profile .......................

where you from..................there's a coastal air in brunswick co. nc

is that you??????????
    That is not me. In fact, I prefer to keep my company name private. If any mods need it, I will PM them. I tend to see the internet as a peep hole in my life and I try to keep it closed as much as possible.

NC is close. Il give you this, Im in SC on the coast. We stay primarily on the islands. Pleanty of old and new money still around, which is good.

We will be looking into Geo-therm this year. I am setup to handle them, Just not sure of the hoops for permits and stuff..

Most of the homes we service are weekly rentals. When they call, we come running quick. We have a great track record and that relates to not having to pay $$$$ for advertizing.

Its mostly heat pumps here, and they take a huge hit from the salty coastal air. Outdoor units are lucky for ten years here. That condenser chiller thing could maybe help these sytems here. Washing the sticky salt off every few days might be better than the build up from deposits... Who knows....!?!

I have updated profile...

We also will work marine HVAC as well. I tend to take those calls myself. I enjoy the water too much... We cruise up and down the ICWW weekly. we stay on the hook most weekends, with lots of water toys to choose from. Private beaches, warm sun, and plenty of water...

Are the blue fish running yet?
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    Are the blue fish running yet?

Things are starting to move. I dont get much time to run offshore. Im a yacht owner and enjoy cruising the coast mostly.

Dont get me wrong, I love fishing, its just harder to get offshore 60 miles with all that goes on in my life... I do get to inland/coastal fish whenever I want... Crazy tides latley here...

Houston, we have lift off!!!!

welcome aboard
    If con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

Quote Originally Posted by CoastalAir View Post

We will be looking into Geo-therm this year. I am setup to handle them, Just not sure of the hoops for permits and stuff..
    make sure you have good filters in the loop..............they'll need to be changed regularly
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast