Thread: York centrifigals

Post Likes

York centrifigals

Anybody have any good service literature for York YTG1 machines?

Post Likes
    Your profile seems to lacking certain info. in reguards to your background.
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    Just work on my first style G. i like some on the changes. modbus communication from the VSD and the integration of the ACC board into the 2430 board should eliminate some of those com faults. (Like the that cat) "56" shoud fit in around here!

Post Likes
    I belong to the local for this area. Dont do many centrifigals. Always been small tonnage, Positive Displacement, air cooled and water cooled stuff. Any service literature would be great!

Post Likes
    I did my first warranty on one the othor day leaking refrigerant charging valve and leaking oil flange on compressor but a really nice machine.

Post Likes
    Can ya hook a brother up!?

Post Likes
    Hey 56 & MY, after seein' the profile, I think I'll let y'all handle this one!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger b View Post
    Can ya hook a brother up!?
    Check your e-mail they stopped building low pressure machines back in 2004.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    Thanks 56 you rock! This particular chiller doesn't use the millineum panel though. It's the new Optiview panel I believe. Has nice graphics on it. Also tells you what your approach temps are, discharge superheat, without even breaking out the infared thermometer. It's sweet. Didn't know if you had something current on that and yes it's a low pressure machine.

Post Likes
    On another subject, went out to a medium temperature box. This is the second time I found a TXV bulb insulation missing to compensate for low evaporator problems. Found it one other time on high temp comfort cooling. It's someone at our shop I believe. He's trying to kill some compressors. Just venting.

Post Likes
    If its not directly in the air stream like a DX system internaly it should not be that much of a problem although if out side direct sun can have effects on it , it is best to keep it insulated always to be on the safe side.

Post Likes
    on high temp found distributor tube waxing starving evaporater. on low temp found coil dirty no superheat. in both cases there is no superheat when the bulb is sensing surrounding ambient temps. compressor was gone on high temp unit. my thought is address the real problem instead of temporary fix which leads to more problems. there are people out there that do that stuff. crazy!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in