Page 52 of 373 FirstFirst ... 24245464748495051525354555657585962102152 ... LastLast

Thread: 9mm or not?

was on

tv thirty years ago hosted by Bud collier..

Talking

BAMACRACKER isn't original, he's a copycat artist

Hey, I thought this thread was about Robins sex life. What are you guys doing talking about guns and music for?

as far as the 9mm goes, I think you should upgrade to at least a 10. I hear the government is going to mandate it soon and the bullets are going to be made with R410a.

Better yet, get a .45LC t/c and shoot .410 shotshells and .45LC in it. Unfortunatly, you have to cut the shotshells down to fit in a .45LC revolver.

Once again Dice, it aint the size that counts, its about bullet placement. (you thunk I was gonna say sompthin elce didnchya)

But for the size croud, I must admit, a larger bullet will do a better job stopping the action if the shot hits the perp, but off the mark. The largest cal. you can shoot most accurately, of cource, is the best combination, but there aint nuthin wrong with a 9, and its penetration matches the .45.
    TB
    Everyone knows something I don't.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Talking

Robin doesn't have a sex life, unless you count his Goodman blow up doll. To keep with the 9mm theme: He gets a real bang out of it.

I have so many firearms and loading equipment. I kind of quit buying. But I'm getting a powerfull hankering to get a BFR revolver in 45/70. The 45/70 has gots to be my favourite. I have rifles but I need a hand gun in that calibre. gotta have it

Hey can I borrow one? I need to go shoot some terrorists!

Thumbs up ahhhhh

The one, the only, the ORIGINAL..........9MM thread, back on target.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

BFR stands for big fine revolver. sometimes the f stands for another word. I'll leave it at that.

Originally posted by Charlie
    Robin doesn't have a sex life, unless you count his Goodman blow up doll. To keep with the 9mm theme: He gets a real bang out of it.
    Damn, boy, you are pretty funny sometimes.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Frown I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

I was going to stay neutral in this matter but the blatant and viscious plagierism on the bogus 9mm thread has prompted me to reply. I can't believe how they are impugning Dice's good name over there! Although I've never even viewed that faggy song thread, I understand that it is in contention with this, the real 9MM thread for the amount of posts posted. My prediction is that the lead will go back and forth for awhile but Dice's nine will ultimately come through in the end. This thread has history and longevity whereas the "Name This Gay Tune" thread is likely to be a flash in the pan. Obviously, Bama knows this and that is probably why he, in a desperate attempt at survival, posted his bogus 9mm thread. Besides all that, the last few pages in this thread is some of the funniest **** I've ever read! Keep up the good work guys.

Cool It's been a year and a half since I first posted on this thread

And I still don't need a weapon.
    Of course, I'll be staying on my side of the falls.

Page 52 of 373 FirstFirst ... 24245464748495051525354555657585962102152 ... LastLast