Page 316 of 373 FirstFirst ... 216266306309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323326366 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,108 of 4844

Thread: 9mm or not?

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Two to the head, make sure they're dead.
    Heh

..........Damn Right ya don't want the bas-turd identifying you and suing you for everything you worked for, because you put him in a wheelchair............

Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsThat? View Post
    Now, just the gun pointed in the direction of the dog was enough to give the dog second thoughts.
    It would me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    Heh

..........Damn Right ya don't want the bas-turd identifying you and suing you for everything you worked for, because you put him in a wheelchair............
    Sad but true. There's trouble either way, only less chance of being sued this way.

No im not a cop but after carrying concealed and being caught when i was much younger i had my record esponged and KNOW the law here in Ohio. There is also the prudent mans law dictating what you can and cant do.
    Only a few times in bad neighborhoods has anyone seen my pistols and that was enough. Most of the oxogen thieves just want to rob you , they DO NOT want to be shot back at. In Chi town you are screwed get a tazer and then stomp them untill your legs burn.
    There have been studies for years about human reactions to self defense. In one study a woman was attacked and raped , when this oxogen thief whent after her daughter this woman went after him and beat him sensless. The question is,,,,,,,,,,,why didnt she just beat him sensless from the begining?
    These are not the people on this forum , their not your neighbors or people you work with. They are the worst our socity has to offer , protected by liberal trash who care more about crack babies than they do about joe s@#t the rag man who gets up and goes to work every day.
    Get a tazer and by al means take some self defense or martial arts , there is something very unsetteling to the bad guys when you look them in the eyes and have confidence. I have never had a problem ,,,,,,then again i am a little nuts.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Funny that this is out of Chicago.

http://backhand.uchicago.edu/Center/ShooterEffect/

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    why didnt she just beat him sensless from the begining?
    She didn't know she could do it.

Her adrenaline did this, not so much her.

Same reason a 12 yr old kid picked up one end of a tractor that was on top of his sister.
    Later, of course, this kid's playmates wanted to see him do it again.
    He couldn't even budge the thing.

Gun boards unite

Gun Boards uniting for a common cause is anyone else seeing this trend, great Idea.............

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=784480

Gun Boards uniting for a common cause is anyone else seeing this trend, great Idea.............

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=784480
    I posted that here somewhere. Can't remember which thread now.

I posted that here somewhere. Can't remember which thread now.

Great idea....sorry didn't mean to duplicate it...........if ya find it repost it everywhere. this needs to be broadcast.........we are in a fight for our rights.....

Great idea....sorry didn't mean to duplicate it...........if ya find it repost it everywhere. this needs to be broadcast.........we are in a fight for our rights.....
    I think it was in the ARP gun thread. I'm sure not gonna look at three-hundred plus pages.

I think it was in the ARP gun thread. I'm sure not gonna look at three-hundred plus pages.
    Damn good thing to..........I wouldn't ..................Gun Boards uniting is a great idea, before these anti's get their ground, cause they're already united. The no good grease'e gun grabben mother stabin father rape'n SOB's...........

Does it sound like I don't like Libby's.....................

Damn good thing to..........I wouldn't ..................Gun Boards uniting is a great idea, before these anti's get their ground, cause they're already united. The no good grease'e gun grabben mother stabin father rape'n SOB's...........

Does it sound like I don't like Libby's.....................
    Why yes, yes it does.

Why yes, yes it does.

Well.......GOOD .......I wouldn't want to be misinterpreted..........

Page 316 of 373 FirstFirst ... 216266306309310311312313314315316317318319320321322323326366 ... LastLast