Page 308 of 373 FirstFirst ... 208258298301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315318358 ... LastLast
Results 3,992 to 4,004 of 4844

Thread: 9mm or not?

Quote Originally Posted by TB View Post
    Well, I gone and done it. I took that pumpkin and filled it plumb full of water, had the kids and mom stand back, and shot it with a .308. Dang thing about evaporated. Took me a while, but I found the stem and mounted it on the wall, right by my 5x6 point whitetail rack.

We then had a good discussion about gun safety, and what a gun will do to a body--friend, brother, sister or whatever.
    Awesome. Nice shot. It's hard to mount the stems if you are a little high with your shot. Great demonstration for the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    The shocking reality here is that people are willing to restrict the rights of law abiding citizens to protect themselves.Meth is a big problem here and I would rather be judged by a jury than carried by 6. as far as children go mine are and will be trained to handle firearms if they choose. Does my 13 year old need to shoot pistols yet ? No. when he gets a little older I hope he enjoys it as I do.God forbid it from happening but I will do whatever I need to to protect my family. My kids should be trained to make that decision as well, thats my job as a parent.
    Amen brother.

I have a chl as well and I carry a Colt defender 45 acp. I don't have anything agaist a 9, but I prefer a 45 or a 38 super. I am a member of the USPSA and I really enjoy practical shooting. If you have never tried it you should you just might like it. I just bought a brand new in the box Colt 45 Gold Cup Trophy. I am going to see how it shoots compared to my Springfield 45. I have a Glock and a Browning 9. The Browning is ok, but I really don't care for the trigger safety on the Glock. I'm glad you are exercising your right to carry and I hope more people like yourself are around when bad things happen and can help prevent them.
    You can't be everything to everybody.

I just gotta post on page 308.

Thets my number.
    TB
    Everyone knows something I don't.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Thets my number.

Now we've all got your number.

Thets my number.
    You missed page 9 didn't you?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Sorry, man. It took me a while to find the thread.

Haven't I made up for it by now though???
    TB
    Everyone knows something I don't.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

I have a bigger gun than most of you.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Sorry, man. It took me a while to find the thread.

Haven't I made up for it by now though???
    I suppose............

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    I have a bigger gun than most of you.
    I have a 9.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    I have a 9.
    So do I and I actually use it a lot beats the heck out of the cost of fireworks.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    I have a 9.
    I have a Black Powder cannon. Dad built it when I was a kid. Shoots an 1-1/8" maxiball. That converts to 28.448mm. Bullet weighs over a pound. We can shoot it at convention.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Walter Matthau

Page 308 of 373 FirstFirst ... 208258298301302303304305306307308309310311312313314315318358 ... LastLast