Page 272 of 373 FirstFirst ... 172222262265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279282322372 ... LastLast
Results 3,524 to 3,536 of 4844

Thread: 9mm or not?

Originally posted by muskie770
    Originally posted by oloenneker

well, the problem here is not you being over run by ferral cats, but the fact that you revelled in the joy of killing the cat. Thats a sign of slight mental retardation. You should seek therapy.

You know, you can get free traps from your local humane society or ASPCA, and they will either Spay/neuter the cat and/or adopt it out. In the last resort they will euthanize the cat.
    Beats some sicko like you that thinks shooting cats with overpowered handguns as a "fun time"...

That is really the problem.

Thanks I needed a good chuckle this morning.

You're welcome, and Thanks for reaffirming my assertion of your mental status.

No problem, glad it worked out for ya.
    Not here for a long time, just a good time

XXXXXX

Originally posted by muskie770

No problem, glad it worked out for ya.
    It sure did, as a matter of cat, it made my day!! Thanks!

Originally posted by aircooled53
    you guy's are reading to much into carrying a firearm, best way to get yourself in a lot of trouble is to be pulled over at night with 9mm Glock with 15 round mag and Cops says get out of the car and spread'm.. It doesn't matter if you have permit or not they will take you to jail until they run a background check to see why you have it in your car..

My buddy rides his harley and carry's a Beretta 9mm. But, I don't carry mine anymore since I was stopped one night recently with it in my truck, and I told them it was there so they wouldn't freak-out.. No such luck they don't care if you have a gun permit or not..
    If you're behaving in a manner that would motivate a law enforcement officer to pick that particular technique when dealing with you for a traffic stop, then you probably shouldn't HAVE a CCW...

Thumbs up

i didnt know he was candian. good shot. god bless canada. we will keep protecting you.

So, I found an M9 for a good price a couple weeks ago. Sweet pistol. 32 round mags that fit the CX4 Storm I have, too!

OK, so 9MMs aren't so bad after all.

(Nothing like my 1911, but I'm working on my prejudices. )

Oh Boy, this thing got waken up from the dead?...

Nuthin's like a 1911...

...but everyone's trying to be.

After all this time, all the pot shots and fire fights, I can't believe this thread is still on the range.

So, anyone ever silfoss a couple pennies to a piece of 1/2" copper, turn down the rim and make a primer pocket for a .44 or .45LC round?

TB (aka: lefty)

[Edited by TB on 10-01-2006 at 02:38 AM]
    TB
    Everyone knows something I don't.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Smile

This is one long thread. I had to book mark it. And of course reply.

Hope all is going well for each of you.

Stay Gold.

I like my red rider BB gun thank you very much.
    Eat a slice of Humble Pie.

Originally posted by TB
    Nuthin's like a 1911...

...but everyone's trying to be.

After all this time, all the pot shots and fire fights, I can't believe this thread is still on the range.

So, anyone ever silfoss a couple pennies to a piece of 1/2" copper, turn down the rim and make a primer pocket for a .44 or .45LC round?

TB (aka: lefty)

[Edited by TB on 10-01-2006 at 02:38 AM]
    LOL. Lefty.

I have a TT33 Tokarev that is about the closest thing to a 1911 I've ever seen, without it being a 1911. Same barrel bushing takedown and BASICALLY the same slide lock. Of course, it's in 7.62X25, but it's pretty nice. Russian star engraved on it. No importation stampings...

Hey, I just can't stand to let this slip away, you know?

If Dice can't keep it up because of his age or whatever, I guess I'll have to handle the job.

Yeah, having barked a crate load of nines down range, it was a treat to fire a 1911 when I was on a joint mil-con excersise with you cats. (Canadian and US. back before Mt. St. Helen blew her top.) I was surprised at the difference. But after a few mags down range, I still prefered the 9mm for similar stopping power, and more rounds available.

Testosterone made me love the punch of that .45 APC over the 9 millie's bite.... but .... well. It's all good.

Stopping power is paramount... but the delivery gets the job done... Just like a stone in a sling.

Just a thought.

Oh.... and this thread will ride the wave of generations to come... it's important.

Teach the apprentices right... and learn from their questions and ideas.

Well, the least we can do is keep it running till they hafta use a whole page just for the numbers just to find out what happens next.

I got a Para Ordinance .45 myself, 13+1, ambi safty, and all that jazz. Fills my hand better than a 1911
    TB
    Everyone knows something I don't.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Page 272 of 373 FirstFirst ... 172222262265266267268269270271272273274275276277278279282322372 ... LastLast