Page 17 of 373 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617181920212223242767117 ... LastLast

Thread: 9mm or not?

Talking

Nope, we have been fighting legislation to keep from doing that. I belong to the Second Amendment Task Force, a branch of the NRA that is dedicated to fight and keep our freedom. The only time registration is required is when it is bought from a dealer. When a gun changes hands among non dealers you don't have to register. But that is what Sarah Brady and HCI want, is a law to require registration any time a gun changes owners. The task force was started in 1994 and I am charter member. I'm in good company-Charlton Heston. Some people think we're radicals, but we just want to keep our freedom and the opportunity to keep our weapons, unlike Australia. Anyway, I almost got started on my favorite subject,you see where my interests lie.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

Hey srmfsr, you gonna carve out the center of a book to keep it in???

If the pro abortionists can call themselves "pro-choice" we should call ourselves "pro-freedom"
    TB
    Everyone knows something I don't.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Hey Dice

What about Paul Harvey? Saw the reference to him on Bruce's thread. He carry a 9mm? Don't listen to him a lot but always get a chuckle or two out of his commentaries. Man, I first heard him in the 60's sittin in new construction houses takin a lunch during sheetrockin. 40 years ago, damn, he must be old. Good thing I'm still young.

we are discussing Paul

in an america under attack thread. I think he is a goof, many people like him.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Exclamation Beware this thread!

This is a public service announcement. If you post to this thread, it will haunt your email forever! You will get a daily reminder of "response to your thread" eternally! Please, please someone take out your 9mm and put this thing out of its misery!
    Jim

Hmm Re: we are discussing Paul

Originally posted by Diceman
    in an america under attack thread. I think he is a goof, many people like him.
    I don`t think it is mostly Paul that is being discussed over there.

Now that we know you don`t like Rush and Paul, Dice.
    Two guys I have never heard any dirt on. Why don`t you tell us who you do like. Do they need to have Police record or have been in Rehab? Be on Government assistance or a entitlement program? Believe that Ted Kennedy really did just run off that bridge? LOL

actually

there are a lot of people I don't like, they are just 2 of many.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Ohhh, I don't know TB. I most likely will carry it in my pocket. But that's not a bad idea. The only thing I have to careful about is my grandkids. I don't want them to get their little paws on one. I have a gun safe bolted to the floor and the wall, but I can't see asking for timeout if someone breaks in so I have several hidden around.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

wowie

anyone who breaks into your house, is in for a surprise.
    Watch them kiddies, they are quite unpredictable as I'm sure you know.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Keep them hidden

I built a little shadow box picture frame and it snaps open with a hard pull to reveal a colt delta elite 10mm inside. no one knows it is there. Works great. Hey Dice just thought I would help you get closer to 10 pages

Good Luck

Thumbs up thanks K man

Ya know, the fact this post has drawn so much interest, shows that those stupid terrorists don't know us Americans at all. I think they are finding out.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Re: Keep them hidden

Originally posted by k johnson
    I built a little shadow box picture frame and it snaps open with a hard pull to reveal a colt delta elite 10mm inside. no one knows it is there. Works great. Hey Dice just thought I would help you get closer to 10 pages

Good Luck

Wow, That is hidden!

I might as well post here.
    If you can't beat them, join them.

Let's get your post to 10 pages.

Page 17 of 373 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617181920212223242767117 ... LastLast