Page 11 of 373 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617182161111 ... LastLast

Thread: 9mm or not?

pad pad and maxi pad

still rolling. c'mon you guys, Bush is gonna take your guns away and give them to the airplane pilots. The stewardess are gonna carry derringers. Whadda ya think about that???huh???
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Re: pad pad and maxi pad

Originally posted by Diceman
    still rolling. c'mon you guys, Bush is gonna take your guns away and give them to the airplane pilots. The stewardess are gonna carry derringers. Whadda ya think about that???huh???
    Well, it is like the Judge said on the movie "Fried green tomatoes" when he dropped the case.........

"You got a hole lot of nothing here, is what you got"

Thumbs up Well since boss

declared a truce and threatened to close the thread if we keep going on with this I will ease up. (of course I can still keep viewing it,pad,pad,pad... incognito, right.)

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Talking Dice,

We need more gun toting fanatics, er, I mean, gun loving, good Americans such as yourself. As I seen on a T-shirt with a picture of Bin Laden under cross hairs, "We're loadin' for Bin Laden!" Hey Dice, are you gonna use the Porsche for parts runs? HeeHee!

first of all i got to win the Porsche

so keep posting, relevant gun stuff only so I don't get disqualified. Then I may mount a 50 cal on the front of it and speed through Afghanny about 140mph blasting rag heads as I go. Wanna come?

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

if you shoot

straight up in the air, how far will the bullet go up? Say a 9mm. S&W.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

As far as it can. I do believe you are paddin.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

WHAT LOAD ARE YOU USING TO SHOOT THAT 9MM STRAIGHT UP?

The bullet will not go straight up. It will go out but not straight up. This can be easily explained by the lunar pull of the planet Saturn and the super heat of its fourth moon. Take that inf. and add your height plus your arm length, your bullets weight plus bullet load x 9.333. Divide this by your shoe size and add the speed of the wind divided by 6.553. Now take the number of house payments you have left and add that and then subtract that number again.Square this number and add .33.

That is padding or it could be an answer to a number of questions on the residential board

Talking I took physics in High School

What degree off of the vertical would you need to aim at in order for the bullet to land beside you accounting for the rotation of the Earth?
    For bonus points:
    Is proper combustion air a factor?
    If Rankin shot the bullet, would it hit his foot?

Re: I took physics in High School

Originally posted by Collin
    What degree off of the vertical would you need to aim at in order for the bullet to land beside you accounting for the rotation of the Earth?
    For bonus points:
    Is proper combustion air a factor?
    If Rankin shot the bullet, would it hit his foot?
    I parked next to the physics teacher in High School.
    The only question I can answer is the last one, well not really answer it. But Sheriff Andy would need to give him another bullet.

Franke.....lets say

it's a 124 grain. Really I am curious, how far up would it go. C'mon Mr Science, Air-man-dude. You can answer this.
    no-pad intended.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

A new gun story....

It came up on another thread about why I only recently started carrying a 9. When my kids were young, I just didn't want guns around. Especially with a little boy, like my son. Very much into them, very active and mischeivious. My wife went to visit her dad, who lived out of town and I was coming up to join them later as I had to work. Her dad always kept a 357 in his nightstand, he lived alone. My wife was pregnant at the time. When they arrive, little Diceman runs in the house and goes upstairs, grandpa is downstairs, mommy goes upstairs to use the bathroom,(preganant women are always peeing don't ya know) little Dice goes into grandpa's room and finds the 357. Walks into hallway and sees mom going into the bathroom, and, having watched so many cop shows he imitates them, points the loaded gun at mom and says, "freeze." Thank God he didn't squeeze the trigger. Was pretty scarey, could have lost wife and future daughter. So, be careful all you guys with young kids, it almost happened to me and mine many years ago.
    By the way, this is not an effort to pad an ever burgeoning thread.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Page 11 of 373 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617182161111 ... LastLast