Page 10 of 373 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516172060110 ... LastLast

Thread: 9mm or not?

I have read some threads here that have lived to long and this one is definatly in that catagory.
    When you guys grow up and can handle man-sized weapons I suggest you try a .44 Auto-Mag. It that scares you off too much maybe a Thompson Center Contender with a 10 inch 30-30 barrel attached. It's what I used to hunt with. Iron sights, too. It has 5 deer to it's credit, none of them less than 100 yards. Gives real meaning to the phrase 'Hand cannon'.

Originally posted by pegleg smith
    I have read some threads here that have lived to long and this one is definatly in that catagory.
    When you guys grow up and can handle man-sized weapons I suggest you try a .44 Auto-Mag. It that scares you off too much maybe a Thompson Center Contender with a 10 inch 30-30 barrel attached. It's what I used to hunt with. Iron sights, too. It has 5 deer to it's credit, none of them less than 100 yards. Gives real meaning to the phrase 'Hand cannon'.
    Pegleg

If you can find a Deer out their, he can`t be more than 3 feet tall. what is left after you shoot him?

Talking

Say Pegleg, I've got a Desert Eagle 44 mag. that'll rattle your head. This thing is terribly accurate, but I don't have a clue how to try to conceal carry. Maybe if you wore a peacoat you might hide it. I'll stay with something small, thank you.
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

9mm are ok, I like 45 keep one beside my bed, always there.Carry 380 its Ok. Personal I like Riot Shotgun its get people attention quick,for long range Howe 308 boatails,If you use weapon make sure you are in the right, do or die situation. P.S. Make sure first shot count.

[
    Pegleg

If you can find a Deer out their, he can`t be more than 3 feet tall. what is left after you shoot him? [/B][/QUOTE]

That Contender kills him clean, professionally skins him, guts him better than any butcher, and then bakes him along with apples and potatoes, and all this before the bullet has come to a complete stop! It will even pick out the best wine to serve! It's a good shootin' iron! If I could find a way to get it to mount the rack then it would be perfect!

hey, I want that Porsche.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Cool Forget it Dice

Originally posted by Diceman
    hey, I want that Porsche.
    Ain't gonna happen.
    The winner gets a Mac.

Thumbs up As in....

Big Mac..........WOW!!!!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Hey Dice, looks like I get the Porsche, but I'll pass on the Mac, give me a PC, better yet, give me a Ford F-350 SuperDuty with PowerStroke Diesel. You can get a free goat because you had the longest and most viewed thread first.

[Edited by Bruce on 09-24-2001 at 02:51 PM]

the investigation

has only just begun. I think you set your puter on some kind of auto-set-up-log-into-H-Tlk-computer-thread thingy or something. I have hired Johnny Cochran to make sure I get the 911. Anyway, my thread had more posts by a variety of people. Your thread ended up being an argument between ice cream sandwich/airmandude and the rest of the civilized world. Besides the contest has been extended to the end of 2001. Dec.31, 12AM 2001.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Padding your stats

maybe you got variety but now you are just padding your stats.

Of couse I just helped so I get to drive the Porche on weekends right?

Air

pad pad pad pad

and the hits just keep on commin......
    You may get to fill up the gas tank of my 911, if you are real nice that is.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Ah Dice, I bet you rather have the goat instead.

Page 10 of 373 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516172060110 ... LastLast