Thread: Program clock

Program clock

I have a customer with an old unidentifiable program clock that basically kills pneumatics on one output and kills a DX unit on another. It has three inputs. Indoor and outdoor temp switches w/ basic open/closed contacts and a mystery "outdoor heater" connection. Hopefully the picture shows up, but what in the hell would that be???

I'm thinking about using a Crouzet Millenium 3 controller (model CD 12 to be exact). I really haven't been able to find a simple program clock that has inputs. Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Have you looked at Graaslan, or grasland, or graslan.... something like that. The Army specs them out, they are small, digital, and had quite a few features. I haven't used one in years but I remember thinking that they were pretty useful. I remember multiple programmable outputs and they probably have different models..... just a shot.
    HotRod

Controls..some days your a hero, some days your a zero. Direct acting since 1992.

[QUOTE=CerealKiller;3233162]I have a customer with an old unidentifiable program clock that basically kills pneumatics on one output and kills a DX unit on another. It has three inputs. Indoor and outdoor temp switches w/ basic open/closed contacts and a mystery "outdoor heater" connection.

If you'd pull back from the device a bit with the photo, I might be able to ID it. Honeywell made a bunch of them many years ago. A time clock with an indoor / outdoor reset to bring the AC on after hours. Just pick a 7 day timer unless un-occ temperatures are critical.

Good luck,

D.

I was able to get a better look at it and they had a Paragon EC404. The outdoor heater connection that was throwing me for a loop was also going to the outdoor sensor. Apparently, Paragon had an OA sensor that measured "wind effect" as well.