Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best Pizza...

I cant remember the name of the place but one night in adams morgan, dc had a slice from this popular place it was no lie the size of half a dominoes large pizza. Kinda greasy but so good i'll never forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    All pizza joints in NYC spin by hand,maybe the big chains dont .Eating at Domino's here would be like eating at Taco Bell in Mexico All pizza is Italian style,If they are not Italian they try to hide the fact
    That is true of Albany also, where I was born and raised. Right in the city all the pizza places are Italian. The little towns around Albany have the Greek "houses of pizzas".

Maybe it has something to do with the Mafia, territories, unions and gangland.

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Also may I add: If there is a lot of yelling and screaming and it sounds like a murder is about to be committed in the kitchen: then, it is diffinately a Greek "house of Pizza"
    Hehehehe... yeah, that too.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by phbsales View Post
    In Cincinnati, Ohio, there's only one place to get the best pizza, no mater how you like the crust....................

LaRosa's

http://www.larosas.com/site_content/6.0.html
    Have you tried Marco's Pizza yet? We like theirs made with white sauce instead of pizza sauce, give them a try sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by cjett View Post
    Have you tried Marco's Pizza yet? We like theirs made with white sauce instead of pizza sauce, give them a try sometime.
    I've got a Marco's within 5 miles of the house (Rybolt Rd. on the west side).

I wasn't too crazy about Marco's. Maybe because they were giving it away at Kroger on Harrison Ave and it was cold I don't know. If you're on the west side of Cincy go to Trotta's at Glenway and Werk "It's only drive-thru or delivery". Another pretty good place is Qeen City Pizza on Queen city the old Trotta's building and The Werk House is good too on Werk rd.

Quote Originally Posted by mattm View Post
    I wasn't too crazy about Marco's. Maybe because they were giving it away at Kroger on Harrison Ave and it was cold I don't know. If you're on the west side of Cincy go to Trotta's at Glenway and Werk "It's only drive-thru or delivery". Another pretty good place is Qeen City Pizza on Queen city the old Trotta's building and The Werk House is good too on Werk rd.
    Mmmmm................Werk Haus...............

Excellent stuffed pizza!

I used to travel a lot, a very lot! I was astonished how differently Pizza was made across the USA. In the Detroit area (Madison Heights), I think overall the Green Lantern made the best Pizza I'v ever had. If in the area, Be sure to give it a try!

Toddfather
    Never argue with an idiot: They'll drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

Here in the St. Louis area it has to be Imos Pizza. Thin crust St. Louis style started as a small mom n pop place with one oven, now they are all over here. They use provell cheese that sticks to your teeth but real good.

Tony

here in baltimore area pizza johns is the best around...perfect crust and sauce definitely an italian place.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Best pizza in the world Bronx NYC
    I' am sure you meant Brooklyn NYC.

The best Neapolitan style pizza I ever had has to be DeLorenzo's Tomato Pies in Trenton, NJ. It's been in business since 1947 and there slogan is "Go before you come." They have no bathroom. There is line out the door all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphcoair View Post
    I' am sure you meant Brooklyn NYC.
    Have not worked in Brooklyn lately,But I will start a pizza field study and get back to you

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast