Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best Pizza...

Went on a booze cruise as the war department likes to call it and ended up in west Texas around Midland airport. On Saturday you would think the bar and grill would stay open late but not this place, they close down at 7 pm..wtf.. but we ordered a pizza to go for our room later on and I've eaten a few in my life and it was the best I ever had. We need to go visit them again and test it for sure..I think it's time for a little ride..out west man..lol
    You don't have to ASK

What I'm Against...

If you know what

I'm For...

If you want good Pizza do not come to Bennington Vermont. There are no good pizza places in Bennington unless you come to my house.

There is a place however, in Shagticoke NY (about 35 miles away)- by Troy- that makes a pizza with a combo mix of Chesses including AMERICAN and it is really good and unique.

Quote Originally Posted by A/C guy's chick View Post
    Went on a booze cruise as the war department likes to call it and ended up in west Texas around Midland airport. On Saturday you would think the bar and grill would stay open late but not this place, they close down at 7 pm..wtf.. but we ordered a pizza to go for our room later on and I've eaten a few in my life and it was the best I ever had. We need to go visit them again and test it for sure..I think it's time for a little ride..out west man..lol

Glad to see someone else has a war department. Its nice to be the perfect person in a relationship isn't it.

Bennington has good beer though
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Best pizza

Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    I've eaten many times at UJ in Broad Ripple. That's deep dish that competes with Chicago's fines.

SF1, if you get downtown, check out Datsa Pizza, 9th & Penn. Friend of mine owns it. They put quality over low price.
    I haven't heard of it. Next time I'm around there I'll definitely check it out.

pizza hut pizza

Place in Chicago, can't remember the name. Deep dish pizza, took an hour to cook it, a minute and a half to eat it.

Second place

San Diego, can't remember this name either (I'm old). Wood Fired BBQ Chicken. Surprised all my fingers were inact after wolfing that down.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Place in Chicago, can't remember the name. Deep dish pizza, took an hour to cook it, a minute and a half to eat it.

Second place

San Diego, can't remember this name either (I'm old). Wood Fired BBQ Chicken. Surprised all my fingers were inact after wolfing that down.
    Are you trying to hide in the food section from those ARP nut jobs I think i see them comming to get us LOL watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post

Second place

Are you trying to hide in the food section from those ARP nut jobs I think i see them comming to get us LOL watch out.

I'm in Toronto, Canada and for me the best pizza is from Pizza Nova.
    Perfect thin crust pizza.

Godfathers ,no longer in Louisville Ky... So i'll have to say Wicks Pizza!!!

Depends on what kind of pizza you like.

If you like Italian style, well then, no one does it better than Sorelli's in Woburn, MA. One of the few that still spins his own dough by hand.

If you like Greek style, Andrea's Pizza. Excellent crust, not too chewy for being the thick stuff.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Thumbs up

I tried Papa Murphy's for the first time a couple of weeks back and it was great pizza for the price and being able to take it home and cook it in your own oven was a nice change.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast