Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best Pizza...

Best Pizza...

Just had a Taco Grande from Papa Murphys...THUMBS UP!

Never thought I would like a take home and bake pizza but this place has it going on

i love Papa Murphys i did not know they had a taco pizza...there thin crust is the best

Use to get papa murphy's pizzas all the time , at least 1 time every 2 weeks.

Now I can't eat more then a slice and my stomach starts going ......... better watch out or I'm throwing it all back up.

same thing happened with eggs .... can't eat them either.

Now I miss the eggs more then pizza .......... loved scrambled eggs on toast. Haven't had that for a good 15 years, when my body started rejecting eggs.
    Now if eggs are an ingrediant I don't see , such as in cake mix ..... no problem.

Oh well I guess its better I don't eat that stuff but It sure pi$$es the girlfriend off being she doesn't think she can get pizza being I can't eat it.

Like I tell her , go ahead an pick one up , just don't expect me to help ya eat it .......... I will fix myself something else for dinner

never heard of them but am always looking for good pizza
    do they deliver here?
    whenever I am out of town I always try to find a good local pizza joint
    not the chains
    but good quality local pizza
    If con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

iron ..... just so you know its take out and bake yourself at home.

Ya I know what your thinking but it comes in its own tray that you throw in and real good instructions on the label for if you want crispy or chewy crust. As long as you follow them you get it like you want.

You should try one even if your the type thinking you don't want to screw with cooking it yourself. They have simplified it and its a darn good pizza for the price compared to what you pay at a lot of places

Best pizza

My vote would be for Noble Romans. I know its a chain, but the one down the street is just excellent. The pizza is always really good and the service is always great.

Now if you want to spend a little more money there is this place by the "500" call Union Jacks. Its the best deep dish pizza I have ever had. The only bad part is it takes 45 min for them to make it and its kind of pricey.

I found a new place called Pizza Fusion, there arent many of them but man are they good! It an organic joint, whole wheat thin crust, organic meat and veggies. Im not a strictly organic eater or anything but i was a nice change and the quality was not notch.

domino thin crust (a medium is on $5 here)
    or papa johns

we have a lugi's which is very good but pricey

grinders in kansas city mo the thin crust pizza was good with some sudes

Quote Originally Posted by steelersfan1 View Post
    Union Jacks. Its the best deep dish pizza I have ever had. The only bad part is it takes 45 min for them to make it and its kind of pricey.
    I've eaten many times at UJ in Broad Ripple. That's deep dish that competes with Chicago's fines.

SF1, if you get downtown, check out Datsa Pizza, 9th & Penn. Friend of mine owns it. They put quality over low price.

Best pizza in the world Bronx NYC

Imo's
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

I will definitely have to try this.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast