Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wireless 2 zone

the only thing that I can see is. that maybe the gas shut off valve is up to high. That is to much gas left in the pipping. The service person has to open that up and all that gas is going to be in the room . that could be bad? code maybe Hummm, don't know in your area. NICE INSTALL

Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Real nice. I kinda like the pad under the unit. Lotsa stuff on that install. Looks very neat. I only have one thing to say and it's not a biggie at all. I really can't focus in on it to well but I think you put two screws in the DRIVE right in the front above the air cleaner. I hate that. Never put a screw in a drive. If I'm incorrect, I apologize (it may be a slip). If I'm correct, stop doing that. ha ha.
    theres definately a drive on the front and back, s-slips on the sides whats your prob with putting a screw in it ive seen a lot worse

Nice work!

Things picking up?

How many installers you have?

wireless 2 zone

looks grate execpt the wires hanging out of the zone motors.
    should be in a connect box to make em look neat

Quote Originally Posted by praha99 View Post
    Thanx guys, the outside is just a plain ol 13 seer, wasn`t in the budget I guess, plus our summers are only 3- 4 months or so, folks tend to spend more of the heating equipment.
    The return air sensor is there incase Tstat batteries go dead.. it would default to 82* cooling and 62* heating if I recall the temps correctly.

Looks like a sweet install. I hope to get a crack at a wireless soon. How was it for set up? Do they go in easy and program without spending an hour reading the manual in spanish?
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelbaron View Post
    Looks like a sweet install. I hope to get a crack at a wireless soon. How was it for set up? Do they go in easy and program without spending an hour reading the manual in spanish?
    It`s pretty straight forward, you pick and name your zones, link all the wireless components.. by the time your done unpacking there are like 10 manuals lol
    The only problem was linking two t stats at once, I had to do them separately.
    Then when I cut the power only one linked up, had to manually link the other by just pressing the button on the main box, pretty simple but if power goes out this could be annoying for the customer
    Sorry - yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12