Siemens Apogee 600 database Program

We have a Siemens MBC Apogee 600 controller which lost power and got erased all the programming...Can any one can help me to program back it. Anyway using hyperterminal we could program it back????I have the program in hard copy. The password used to get into the program mode lost too...What is the default password on this. Operator 1 and 2. Please help....I am new to this product... thanks in advance......

I am assuming these are stand alone devices. Hyperterminal will not allow you to restore a database. I would recommend loging into you panel to verify that you do not have a database in the panel. If there is no database and you have no Insight server or Datamate program, you will need to call your local Siemens branch fo them to restore your database. The low level hyperterminal log on is UN - low, PW - low, assuming you are running Apogee.

apogee600

Thanks willy...yes it is a standalone system, which was installed in the 90s with no ethernet capability. We have 8 of them at different locations and two of them lost Database. The only screen you could get is the
    Point,...., Hello ..

the password used to work doesn't take...

Is datamate a data dumb program?? sold ny Simens????

database

Also, how you know there is database???

You are correct in leaning towards manually entering in your database, since you have no other tool to "restore" the database. Now, in order to get the panel functioning correctly, you should have (at a minimum) a hard copy of the Points, the PPCL (that's the programming). Possibly, there was a "time-of-day" schedule in there also.

At any rate, you can check for an existing database simply by running a "Point Log" at the first prompt. If you get a list of points, then the database most likely is intact. No point, no database.
    Dingman from Iowa~
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

The Dingman's webpage, featuring the Ding_Z

Dingman,
    What is the low level password for pre-Apogee? I know the high access but don't like to give them out. Seems from his post he can not log into the field panel.

If your system is pre Apogee and the panel got hosed then you should be able to log in with password WHART

Med level access in Apogee would be
    User Name: Med
    Pass: med
    Dingman from Iowa~
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

The Dingman's webpage, featuring the Ding_Z

The pre-apogee password will depend on the revision level. "pangea" would be for controllers later than 1.2 revisions. SCUs will be whart. Older password are bear for 1.1 and earlier revisions.

Datamate will only allow you to down load p2 files, not to program the controller unless you have datamate advanced. Unless you have a hard copy of the points, including slope and intercept as well as the program you are going to have a hard time getting the DB back in the panel.

Guys just for reference low-low, med-med, high-high are for apogee processors. You can tell when you log in because the after hello apogee will prompt for user name and password, while pre-apogee will only prompt for password after the hello command.

Datamate Base

Does anyone know where to find a copy of Datamate Base?

Scott

Need help

Hi guys.
    By mistake, database was deleted from Siemens Apogee controller.
    We have backup copy on cd, but have no copy of Datamate program.
    May be someone can upload it remotely on in our office in DC.

Thank you.
    Please reply on gzalevsky@rttvamerica.com