Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Trane BCI-I BACnet MS/TP for Intelipak

Need technical info about the new TRANE BCI-I BACnet interface for the Intlipak RTU's. Local Trane office doesn't have much at all. Called trane and can't get the "Expert" on the things.

Number on the device is UC400 X13651492-01 Rev A.

Can't get it to communicate on the bench (took it out of the unit).

Any help appreciated. Thanks
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !

All opinions expressed are my own. Any advice provided is based on personal experience, generally accepted fact or publicly available information. As such, it is worth exactly what you paid for it, not a penny more not a penny less !!

This is a brand new device for Trane, and probably most Trane people haven't seen one or know anything about it, other than it is available. (with the exception of the people that developed it, of course) I can check around tomorrow and see if I can get any technical data or info.

Far Out !
    We are trying to get it to communicate MS/TP on the bench. We also need to see if there is a standard SW Tool that will discover the points (objects) in the thing so we can verify the instance numbers.

We have pretty much confirmed that almost nobody knows about the technical part 'cept the "Experts" that developed it.

Is this fun or What ??????

All opinions expressed are my own. Any advice provided is based on personal experience, generally accepted fact or publicly available information. As such, it is worth exactly what you paid for it, not a penny more not a penny less !!

I would definitely be interested in this info also...

top...

control_8, put an email in your profile or send me an email I have some stuff for you.

CCI

Sent. Thanks!

control_8
    you've got mail !!!!!!

Talking

CCI Kelly,
    Hey I was trying to bring in a BCI-C chiller interface today. Can you share some info with me please? Email in my profile. I will post results.

bb3677,
    we are dealing with a Intelipac BCI-I on RTU's I don't know if what we have will be of help. I will email what we have.

mail me too please

Hey All,
    Back to the site today and met with Trane chiller Mech. He gave me PDF on BCI-C. Also was able to map all chillers and points today. Worked out well. Also FYI he made changes thru Techview. This should help out to anyone tinkering with these.
    CCIKelly -Did you get the BCI-I working?

Scratch me off the list, I downloaded all the new Bacnet stuff off Comfortsite.

blackbelt, I couldn't find anything on the BCI-C can you send me a copy?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast