Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by B_roche View Post
    I have the fastest car in my appartment complex

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smoke View Post
    Seriously?

Right.

I may be cute but I'm also one of the top paid residential service techs in one of the top 5 residential service company's in the country.
    I also passed 4th grade and I can spell correctly. Corrections made above.

~smoke~

Let me know when you graduate to working on commerical or industrial HVAC, refrigeration, controls systems and/or boilers, then I'll be impressed.

BTW - I'm the fastest triathlete and cyclist in my city .... of 10,000 people. I get my a** kicked when I go to any larger regional events.

To the OP... you might have an outdoor disconnect/breaker, as well as an indoor breaker inside your fusebox.

Hopefully it's a cheap fix. My parents A/C went out last week. He was asking me about equipment and ballpark pricing since I had a system installed recently. Fortunately I think it just ended up being a start capacitor or some inexpensive part. It's 15 years old, but it's pretty good 12 SEER Carrier HE unit... that appears to be sized correctly and matched to the existing furnace.

Quote Originally Posted by B_roche View Post
    I have the fastest car in my appartment complex
    My Dad's bigger than your dad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chadakaira View Post
    My Dad's bigger than your dad!!!
    umm yeah. pretty bold claim when I know I've easily got the biggest dad on the forum. He was a celtic warlord. You don't even know what the crap your even talking about.

Doesnt matter what anybody makes, it sucks to discourage people who miss, when their willing to come on here and swing.... out in the open where everybody can see. Sucks when means you missed

Maybe you ride in the back of a stretch e-350 service limo and install chillers with nothing but a diamond crusted leatherman and a huge allen wrench fashioned from a gold bar (useless, but pretty gnarly to own). Maybe you have a breifcase handcuffed to the hand that is not busy installing said chiller, I mean it's a sweet move anyway you look at it. Pretty all around gangster.

At the end of the day when Boris the bodyguard carries you back to the service van (leisure rocks), and boris's helper carries your helper....you have to wonder why you had the helper to begin with. Was it just to have someone to backhand in times of frusteration, or was it to pay forward and open to the next generation.

I mean were here simply to learn and to teach, thats what this community is about. Anything else would just be to what? Show off our knowledge? Help a homeowner fix something without having to call anyone? Nah, it's so that every technician who takes the time to be here can have the tools to set themselves to the high standards set by some of the brilliant minds here who take the time to share with us.

Now get out there and start adding freon to stuff!
    Last edited by B_roche; 05-05-2009 at 05:07 PM.
    Guinness for strength

What was this thread about again?
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
    What was this thread about again?
    I think it's pretty obvious if you just read that last post....sheash. lol

I'm never satisfied till it's just....ridiculous
    Guinness for strength

I deserved the flaming that was so brought forth.
    With that said, I thank you.

Funny though all I said was "what?!" and I got flamed by some guy comparing me to his 4 year old...

And yes I have way surpassed residential. I actually went back to it because it's really easy to make plenty of loot especially in this economy where plenty of retailers and commercial properties or going out of business.

I appreciate the flaming. But it is what it is. I will gladly be trading in my ulcers and migraines one day for a more stable job with better set hours.

Cheers

~smoke~

The OP still needs to call a tech
    "That motor's done, he let the factory smoke charge out!"

Wow!! Now THAT was an awsome rant, My hat's off ta ya.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123