Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 31

Thread: vacuum gauge

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    muskogee,ok
    Posts
    23

    Hmm vacuum gauge

    Supco VG 60, are they worth having or should i upgrade? If so, to what.
    I can fix broke, but I can't fix stupid.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Waffleville
    Posts
    10,339
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    351
    Like beachtech said, get the YJ. I have the 69075 and it's fantastic.

    -Mark

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    4,970
    I was watching a video on Utube that was talking about how some manufacture or someone that was showing vacume meters at a trade show, was showing how inacurate the yellow jacket meters were.

    U tube ..... ya I know there is a lot of garbage on there but some stuff is informative.

    Im not knocking YJ but when ever everyong starts saying it the best ........ I always wait for someone to discover that its not all what its cracked up to be.

    Its just something i have learned over the years . Everyone is doing something 1 way then all of the sudden ......... opps thats totally wrong, you do it this way

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Waffleville
    Posts
    10,339
    Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    I was watching a video on Utube that was talking about how some manufacture or someone that was showing vacume meters at a trade show, was showing how inacurate the yellow jacket meters were.

    U tube ..... ya I know there is a lot of garbage on there but some stuff is informative.

    Im not knocking YJ but when ever everyong starts saying it the best ........ I always wait for someone to discover that its not all what its cracked up to be.

    Its just something i have learned over the years . Everyone is doing something 1 way then all of the sudden ......... opps thats totally wrong, you do it this way
    what are you rambling on about??? if there is something better than the yellow jacket, then lets hear about it
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    what are you rambling on about??? if there is something better than the yellow jacket, then lets hear about it
    http://www.thermalengineeringcompany...?p=12&cat_id=2

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    87
    I like my CPS CP200.

    But thats just me.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Waffleville
    Posts
    10,339
    i know about them

    depending on which one you want to use, can be cost prohibitive
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Houston, TX, USA
    Posts
    343
    Yellowjacket
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wedged in freezer shelf
    Posts
    7,068
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    i know about them

    depending on which one you want to use, can be cost prohibitive
    How so BT ? When I checked they are about 20 bucks apart for top of the line
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Waffleville
    Posts
    10,339
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    How so BT ? When I checked they are about 20 bucks apart for top of the line
    for an analog one lol
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

    Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    wedged in freezer shelf
    Posts
    7,068
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    for an analog one lol
    BT I have the Analog Thermal 14571 that runs on batteries or 110 Volts and from what I've seen around it's going for about 20 bucks more than the Yellow Jacket 69075 SuperEvac LCD Vacuum Gauge.

    Only thing I've had trouble with the thermal is in a cold ambient so I'll stick it inside if I have to.

    Other than that I am confident about it's accuracy and response and glad I bought it over the Yellow Jacket
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    3,824
    Why get an analog?
    Always here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event