Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kitchener, Ontario
    Posts
    509

    Network service tool 5

    Hi i am looking to acquire network service tool 5 , any help would be greatly appreciated ...thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    735
    Just buy it. What's so hard?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kitchener, Ontario
    Posts
    509
    Quote Originally Posted by simsd View Post
    Just buy it. What's so hard?
    it isnt hard , what is the part number for it ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    735
    Just call up Carrier and say you want to buy Network Service Tool V. Am I missing something here?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    1,312
    Quote Originally Posted by bdivell View Post
    Hi i am looking to acquire network service tool 5 , any help would be greatly appreciated ...thanks in advance
    Part # 33CNNSTKIT-01
    model# 33CNUSBCCN-01

    Your local carrier sales rep can hook you up
    If you cant fix it right, try again.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kitchener, Ontario
    Posts
    509
    so i am guessing you couldnt get bootlegged copies due to licsensing agreement right ?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    1,312
    Quote Originally Posted by bdivell View Post
    so i am guessing you couldnt get bootlegged copies due to licsensing agreement right ?
    sOFTWARE IS FREE,
    900 bucks for the key!!
    If you cant fix it right, try again.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Melbourne,Aus
    Posts
    346
    You must be having a bad day!!!!not enough medication??? Simple answer for a simple question......

    Quote Originally Posted by simsd View Post
    Just call up Carrier and say you want to buy Network Service Tool V. Am I missing something here?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    steeler nation
    Posts
    2,127
    wow, you carrier guys are a bit testy
    IV IV IX

    use your head for something other than a hat rack.......Gerry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event