NEXsys Controllers

Does anyone have programmers manual for these controllers?

MCLtools programming guide?

I have a site that first Node was offline then
    got the Node online but the points didn't look right.
    Get the points to show up but then points are not
    reading correctly.

TIA

http://cgproducts.johnsoncontrols.co...px?main.aspx&2

You should be able to get all the documentation you need. The Nexsys line was the old ESUSA brand before JCI purchased them 7-8 years ago.

Nexsys controllers

Cmakowk,
    If you have Mcl tool do the following you did'nt give a mod# so I'm going to assume it is a FSC controller (for an AHU,or maybe Hws)go to setup node and reset(If you have not cycled power)Check CPL files if they are all question marks go back to setup node and click send CPL files.After Mcl tool is finished go back to Cpl files and click monitor(Go live)you should be seeing values now.Go back to controller,Click on points hopefully they are reading write.
    Good Luck.Primo

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Cmakowk,
    If you have Mcl tool do the following you did'nt give a mod# so I'm going to assume it is a FSC controller (for an AHU,or maybe Hws)go to setup node and reset(If you have not cycled power)Check CPL files if they are all question marks go back to setup node and click send CPL files.After Mcl tool is finished go back to Cpl files and click monitor(Go live)you should be seeing values now.Go back to controller,Click on points hopefully they are reading write.
    Good Luck.Primo
    Thanks,

It didn't work though. We actually went through the
    procedure for the J5 jumper to clear the fsc controller.

Right now we are trying a couple of things.
    The NAE needs to be disconnected then the MCLtools
    needs to be used to start the reload procedure offnet
    then put the LNS server online then connect the NAE.
    Currently going through the process to reload.
    I was told to do everything offline then start the LNS server.

You wouldn't happen to know the reload procedure that happens
    after the J5 jumper event would you?

Hmm Nexsys Controllers

First reset node under node commands,(right click on controller)not setup node;as is wink,and test.You can load firmware is next step that being said
    I do all major changes onnet,or online with the exception of renaming.I have no experience with NAE(looks like I have some homework,sounds familiar).For the JCI nexsys sites we have I use MCL tool 5.4w/Tac front end(527 basically read only).When you open up the controller and go to CPL pages do you still see ????.The J5 jumper is moved when you want to erase data and put back to original place(A new fsc is in the erase data spot) after you finish then you load firmware.I have firmware and instructions on how JCI does it but afraid to attach files to not ensure wrath of professional members or break protocol.i.e piss anyone off.
    Also when you open up points under CPL pages make sure none are disabled(right click)If you could tell me how to send you these files let me know,Brought my machine today home today will try to bring tomorrow,Looks like you are officially on JCI rat patrol.