YK needs better maintainence

Ckeck out the yellow YK there are 3 of these this color this was original color spec. from customer order when placed.
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    Ckeck out the yellow YK there are 3 of these this color this was original color spec. from customer order when placed.
    Why inthe world did they want them that color? nothing like a clean water system.

Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    Wow, are they running sewer through those condensers?

"Wall of Pride"? Shouldn't is be "Wall of Shame", since they look like my toilet after a hard night of drinking?

I should have put in wall of shame they are pretty bad looking , tipical hospital job , who knows what the towers look like and the last time they were cleaned good , I was going to approach them to see what they want to do with it , we just opened first Chiller and are doing eddy current testing to see what results are , then move on to next Chiller , mabey they will spend some money mabey not have to wait and see
    mud.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !

I only thought that I had seen some weird mechanical room color schemes. After looking at that 38,000 pound canary, I can now honestly say that I have witnessed "butt ugly". Have they considered fuscia on the trim to contrast with the black vent lines?

I got a call on a Governair SCE chiller, that I tried to beg off of. These things have bizillion little relays, miles of red wiring. You can touch something and the chiller will start running, but you don't know what you did. It's a rental on a flat bed trailer. They tell me it tripped the breaker on the ground, show me a 14K volt, switch gear. Check all four compressors to ground, open refrig fittings, water comes out. Get the Polariod out, per bosses instruction, pictures of the water squirting out, meter showing to ground. Has me pull evap. endbell. Pictures, pictures and more pictures. Evap. is beat to hell from rocks, more like small boulders.

Last conversation with them they said that they wanted them back to carribean blue original spec. everytime I enter that mechanical room I need my shades.
    mud.