Quote Originally Posted by PremierMain View Post
    I could dropbox the install files.
    Please provide link if possible.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by PremierMain View Post
    I could dropbox the install files.
    Could you drop box them

Post Likes
    Can anyone share the Rover 7 installation files? I am switching to another laptop and cannot find my disc. I have the Rover 6 disc, but not 7. For right now I can still use my Rover 7 on my old laptop, but that thing is old and very flaky, its gonna go out any day now. If someone could share them, it would be greatly appreciated.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mistrfree1 View Post
    Can anyone share the Rover 7 installation files? I am switching to another laptop and cannot find my disc. I have the Rover 6 disc, but not 7. For right now I can still use my Rover 7 on my old laptop, but that thing is old and very flaky, its gonna go out any day now. If someone could share them, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Could you share rover 6?

Post Likes
    Can anyone share the Rover 7 installation files?

Post Likes
    Good afternoon everyone. Does anyone have a copy of Tranes Rover softeware version 7.1. Have a customer who I support that I need to be able to trouble shoot the small Trane standalone system they have. Thanks

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cjacobt View Post
    Good afternoon everyone. Does anyone have a copy of Tranes Rover softeware version 7.1. Have a customer who I support that I need to be able to trouble shoot the small Trane standalone system they have. Thanks
    Same here thanks

Post Likes
    So I have an older version of Rover on my old laptop but want to upgrade to version 7.1 on my newer laptop. I have been on the phone with my Local Trane supplier for about 4 hours trying to purchase a new Rover Service tool kit (the software hardware combo). Does anyone have a part number that I can give the counter guy? I cannot find the part number on "Comfortsite" either.

Alternate option, anyone have a dropbox, and I will round up more hardware for my other laptop bag?

I know the thread is old but I figured its worth a shot.

-Nathan

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bashboy2000 View Post
    So I have an older version of Rover on my old laptop but want to upgrade to version 7.1 on my newer laptop. I have been on the phone with my Local Trane supplier for about 4 hours trying to purchase a new Rover Service tool kit (the software hardware combo). Does anyone have a part number that I can give the counter guy? I cannot find the part number on "Comfortsite" either.

Alternate option, anyone have a dropbox, and I will round up more hardware for my other laptop bag?

I know the thread is old but I figured its worth a shot.

-Nathan

Its been a while since I last used rover, but when I purchased it, it was at 7.0.
    Version 7.1 was an update you can get from trane's website once you have 7.0 installed.
    Unlike some other software, rover is licensed to a laptop/ computer with an activation license key. It has to be activated online and its registered to that specific laptop/ computer and cannot be transferred. If your laptop takes a dump, its so much fun trying to get trane to let you re-register it. Thats a joke....

The part number for the kit including software and hardware was: X13651500-01
    Just when I thought I knew it all, I realize that I am still learning something new everyday!

Post Likes
    Hi Webbiz:
    I am needing this software Rover. Dou you can help me sending me the this software Iso? Thanks a lot my friend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in