+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What will they think of next?

Post Likes

What will they think of next?

Went to the supply house last week, looked up and saw this on top of the tool display case behind the counter. http://www.milwaukeetool.com/webapp/...00137_192137_Y

Guess I'm too old school. I'm waiting for them to develop a rechargable tool to get the younger guys off the cell phone and hand out of his pocket..............

.........Wait they already have that, it's a cattle prod just did a search using online HR manual, no object found

Post Likes
    No more copper then I cut the batterys would go bad are I could never find it in my truck I would bet it is not cheap either.

Post Likes
    I can see it now...

"Yo dude, like, this thing's outta power...does that mean we can go home now?"
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Post Likes
    what kind of price did they have on it?

Post Likes
    IIRC, it's $175 at Home Depot.
    Zach

Post Likes
    My tubing cutter stay out of batteries cuz. o cuz no more batteries shoots den where da killas stay?

to understand this you need to be from da islands, if you are than you know datts da kine cuz
    What cant be done correctly shouldn't be done at all

Post Likes
    I bought one of these for the novelty of it....don't get to use it much, it's just plain too big for the cramped spaces in which i need to cut!

Post Likes

Cool

I think they had a rough-in plumber in mind when they made those. The HVAC supply houses figured they might be able to cash in on a few sales to a/c techs that think those things are too cool to pass up. As for me and my house, we will not spend the money on those kinds of things.

Post Likes
    I have one and never use it. It is definitely a novelty item. I did let a guy borrow it at a jobsite and the dumb@$$ stuck his finger in it to "check it" and it was not pretty. Broke the tool and messed his finger up, blood everywhere. Home Depot replaced it, no questions asked.
    The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Post Likes
    Being that I have had some plumbing experience in real tight places this is actually pretty damn cool.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfer View Post
    Being that I have had some plumbing experience in real tight places this is actually pretty damn cool.
    lmao ^^^^^^ that can get taken way outa context real fast
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    lmao ^^^^^^ that can get taken way outa context real fast
    Well thats how I meant it.

Post Likes
    I picked up one of these a few weeks back to try it out. Used it putting in baseboard convectors. Works real good in hard to reach areas. Lots faster than using the imps. It works best on the smaller pipe sizes, on 1 1/8 it likes to walk a little.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in