I went to a heat exchanger expert seminar last year and saw how useful a 1" thick, 2' long mirror is when inspecting heat exchangers so I grabbed one. Ofcourse the thing got shattered in the back of my truck today after hitting a bumb so I decided to look for a new one online. I cant find one anywhere...anybody have an idea as to where to buy them? I could just go buy a mirror and cut it up but im sure ill end up breaking it or doing something wrong and wasting my time.

The 1" thick 2' long mirror is not a telescoping mirror if thats what your thinking...its a solid 2' long piece of mirror with some tape around one end to use as a handle.