Storage Pouch for Ultimate Puller

Any ideas where I can find something like a vinyl or canvas pouch big enough to fit my Ultimate puller?
    Im tired of always having to hunt around for those damn blade hooks when I need them, so would like to store it all together. I actually tried using a storage tube I made out PVC pipe and threaded caps, but it just takes up too much room in my bucket, so was thinking that maybe a flexible pouch would be a better solution.

i use a klein canvas bag, works perfectly!
    http://www.amazon.com/Klein-5140-4-p...8317384&sr=8-2
    You have to pay your due's before you pay the rent!

I have a small tool bag that I keep all my pullers in.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Would it fit in a plastic welding rod container. Don't have to worry about ours, the other AC guy borrowed it and lost all the hooks and the hex key. I always kept them banded to the tool with a wire tie. Used the tie tension tool, so they wouldn't slip out.

Quote Originally Posted by n-e-w Jerz! View Post
    i use a klein canvas bag, works perfectly!
    http://www.amazon.com/Klein-5140-4-p...8317384&sr=8-2
    Thanks, thats good info. I had been looking over those Klein pouches online, but wasnt sure if they would fit the puller. Now that I know, Ill be ordering one of those today.

Quote Originally Posted by purge View Post
    Thanks, thats good info. I had been looking over those Klein pouches online, but wasnt sure if they would fit the puller. Now that I know, Ill be ordering one of those today.
    no prob. had these for a couple of years now and they've held up excellently. wish i could get some kind of spif from klein for pushing their product....
    You have to pay your due's before you pay the rent!

Way back when I used to indulge in fine spirits, I would use the cloth bags royal crown came with. Had the pull string and everything.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by purge View Post
    Any ideas where I can find something like a vinyl or canvas pouch big enough to fit my Ultimate puller?
    Im tired of always having to hunt around for those damn blade hooks when I need them, so would like to store it all together. I actually tried using a storage tube I made out PVC pipe and threaded caps, but it just takes up too much room in my bucket, so was thinking that maybe a flexible pouch would be a better solution.
    I store mine in a long rectangular plastic toolbox that used to hold a Dremel moto-tool. Another contractor burnt up the little drill from overuse and threw out the box. I grabbed it and customized it to hold the ultimate puller, and other related tools. I use clear zip loc bags inside to hold the fittings and attachments so they stay together if I spill the contents. It is also red so it is easy to find.