Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dayum, good ending for a ford lmao jk, as long as everyone will be ok that's all that matters.
    I dont install leaks, i just fix em

Sig line removed by Admin*

Lets see if this gets removed..............

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    All Ford vans have a crumple zone built into the first 10" of the frame, crawl underneath and look at the frame rail behind the bumper, I am sure Chevys do as well.

Based on the damage to the van, I'm not impressed by the crumple zones, compared to the damage a much lighter car will sustain in a proportionally equal accident. I think they lean heavily on seat belt tensioners to limit peak G forces. I'd rather let the vehicle absorb the damage. But that's just me.

The Smart Car has a similar problem. Very, very rigid to prevent intrusion, with limited crumple zones. It relies on seat belt tensioners too.

I suppose I'm just a fan of minivans over full size vans if you're not towing heavy trailers. Especially when gas prices are back over $3.

i see the roads are still rough in jersey,i miss home sometimes but never the traffic.

Just another day in the wild wild east , now lets see what the lawyers do with this one I have had so many law firms contact me with reguards to my ticket to represent me to rediuce my careless driving offence , not to mention what JCI will be hit with.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    Here is the latest went to do drug testing this morning at labcorp had office check to see if that could be done on saturday there website said they were open and assume they could do test , went to labcorp they said they don't do this testing at any offices on saturday , has to be done M-F only and must be done 1 hr before they close office oh well called office what do you want me to do now. tryed to have hospital do test when I was there but they said I had to go to the specifed labcorp office they could not perform the test , waiting for further instructions.
    They told me I only had 5 hours after the accident to get piss tested. If it was after hours they said I had to go to the emergency room to do it.

Unhappy felling ur pain, and smelling the deployment...

Quote Originally Posted by motoguy128 View Post
    Totaled??? well, ya, looks like some major frame damage... and thsoe air bags are pretty pricey to replace. .
    ya and i know how much they cost to replace i got into an accident on dec. 22/08 and i had no where to go on ice everything i did would keep the van going forwand, and on top of it it the van is a sprinter. Also did just under $30,000 (cad) worth of damage!, the insurance company just should have written the bloody van off like i said in the first place! took 15 weeks for it to be repaired!
    Last edited by DjPolar; 04-11-2009 at 06:05 PM. Reason: spelling, well mine ne ways....

Accident happened on Friday final piss test done on Monday after speaking with several people at office over problem Labcorp would not do it on Saturday , then got result back came back positive because I am on perscription had to call back Labcorp to give all info they then verify with pharmacey now test results are reversed negative
    mud.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !

Accident happened on Friday final piss test done on Monday after speaking with several people at office over problem Labcorp would not do it on Saturday , then got result back came back positive because I am on perscription had to call back Labcorp to give all info they then verify with pharmacey now test results are reversed negative
    What has JCI done to you so far?

Switch me into another van now I am in a Chevy Express 2500 back at full duty performing all sorts of jobs , just got the accident report back wensday reason why she was stopped was there was a construction barrel that either fell off a truck or something how it got there is a question all I know is she was stopped dead in the road when I was merging into traffic I was more than likely forced to move one more lane over causing me to be directly in her path she was trying to merge out of here lane I didn't she her till it was to late kaboom. I have already spoken to the JCI insurance rep. they will handle any and all litigation including there side and mine she said if I get any letters from anybody to foward them to her direct.
    mud.

How many times have you heard this phrase so far? "What could you have done to prevent this accident?"

Taken a sick day or vacation day is the only way I could have prevented this from happening.
    mud.

Ouch
    Ability is what you are capable of doing...
    Motivation determines what you do...
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

Just another day in the wild wild east , now lets see what the lawyers do with this one I have had so many law firms contact me with reguards to my ticket to represent me to rediuce my careless driving offence , not to mention what JCI will be hit with.
    Call a lawyer who works out of the town where you will be going to court. He will get it reduced and you will end up spending a little more now to save thousands in insurance premiums over the next 4 years.

I know, it sucks, but it's Jersey............that's just the way things work here.

Glad you're OK, hope the boss don't jam u up too bad over the truck.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast