Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Here is the latest went to do drug testing this morning at labcorp had office check to see if that could be done on saturday there website said they were open and assume they could do test , went to labcorp they said they don't do this testing at any offices on saturday , has to be done M-F only and must be done 1 hr before they close office oh well called office what do you want me to do now. tryed to have hospital do test when I was there but they said I had to go to the specifed labcorp office they could not perform the test , waiting for further instructions.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Seat belt saved my life!!!!

I had the same type of accident years ago. I had time to think, "their not stopping". Never got my foot off the gas. Van did a 360 and she was pushed about 100' strait forward. Door popped open and the seat belt held me in. Broken ribs, knees blown out, 6 months out of work.

Truck was totaled and the passenger door on the car that hit me was pushed just about into their drivers seat. They medivaced her out in a helicopter.

The seat belt kept me from flying out the door into 50 MPH traffic. It saved my life, it gets buckled up before the truck or vehicle ever moves every time I travel.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

It's actually good that the front of the van is that tore up, the more the van crinkles the less energy you absorb. Course, a good cattle guard and maybe you would have just had to pry her car out of your grill lol.

That sucks about the ticket for sure!

BTW, I have a lil something for you to tell your boss... well I'll tell you a story and you can modify it to fit your needs.

I got in a wreck several years ago in a company vehicle, of course had to go take the pee pee test. Came back to the office after and told the boss "I failed the piss test". Where I worked, it wouldn't be a huge surprise, but his eyes got huge and you could tell he was getting mad. Then I said "I missed the cup the 1st time." I had tears rolling down my face from laughin so hard at his reactions. Thankfully he had a good sense of humor!
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

VETO PRO PAC, The Official Tool Bag of HVAC-Talk.com

Testo... you guys rule!

Did I read that right? They ticketed you ?

Yep they ticketed me careless driving offence , yesterday they said van was going to be moved to another location was in secure area new location just found out today van is outside fenced area with all my tools still in it , thousands of dollars of equipment , all a theif would have to do is lift the hood power the battery and break the window and pop the locks its christmas time in NJ. after speaking with the body shop told them I was coming to get my all my stuff that truck internaly is all torn up inside this truck is scrap metal now , curious to know condition of the girl they took away she was bleeding bad there were three girls I believe in this car I think it was a Honda and of course we all know a Ford E-350 will win almost everytime.
    mud.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !

Here are some more pic's will get some new ones from the interior those are good ones to.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    mud.

"she wasn't there and then she was there brakes what brakes , prepare for ramming speed."

that has me rolling. I keep imagining william shatner saying it for some reason.

would love to see if the back of your van is any worse now than the ones at the supply houses these days.

Glad your fine
    Is the van totaled
    If you help others then you are a Success

My van Totaled , her car I would pretty much the same didn't get pic's but office has them her truck is in the back seat , There ani't no more junk in her trunk. Here are some more pic's
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    mud.

They need to find a way to economically add some type of crumple zones on the full size trucks and vans without losing functionality. Glad you weren't hurt and didn't kill the other driver. Full size trucks are like having a brick wall comming at you. Not your fault... just saying.

I'll step off my soap box.

Totaled??? well, ya, looks like some major frame damage... and thsoe air bags are pretty pricey to replace. .

Quote Originally Posted by fenian View Post
    "she wasn't there and then she was there brakes what brakes , prepare for ramming speed."

that has me rolling. I keep imagining william shatner saying it for some reason.

would love to see if the back of your van is any worse now than the ones at the supply houses these days.
    I believe that came from the movie Animal House at the end when they modified that lincoln into some sort of birthday cake that said eat me and then the driver said prepare for ramming speed.
    mud.

Quote Originally Posted by motoguy128 View Post
    They need to find a way to economically add some type of crumple zones on the full size trucks and vans without losing functionality. Glad you weren't hurt and didn't kill the other driver. Full size trucks are like having a brick wall comming at you. Not your fault... just saying.

I'll step off my soap box.

Totaled??? well, ya, looks like some major frame damage... and thsoe air bags are pretty pricey to replace. .

All Ford vans have a crumple zone built into the first 10" of the frame, crawl underneath and look at the frame rail behind the bumper, I am sure Chevys do as well.

Twilli used to be bodyman
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast