Need a Set up for Internet /Thermostats controls

Controls Automation : A/C -Heat
    Got a customer going out the country to live , but leaving his business here .
    I suggested to set up, all thermostats to the web site and he can control it from there at his office, or look at the temp readings .
    He got 4 systems , 2 of them on Zone systems.All Heat Pumps.
    I need direction into this posibility of setting all this up for the future.
    I know about April Aire Thermostats talking to an Home logic system ,but nothingh else about the rest of the story..............
    Where do i go from here?
    Matt 7:12 The Golden Rule
    "Do for others what you would like them to do for you. This summary of all is taught in the law and the prophets.

easy

if he has wi-fi -

try ecobee

These guys might have a solution you'd want

http://www.engenuity.com/
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

I would go with what I know. Networkable T-stats to an AX front end and let him access it through his web site (IP modem/router), probably won't be cheap but I'd bet it's a business expense/write off.

You could go BACnet/LON or N2 for the network to the AX box.
    If sense were so common everyone would have it !

All opinions expressed are my own. Any advice provided is based on personal experience, generally accepted fact or publicly available information. As such, it is worth exactly what you paid for it, not a penny more not a penny less !!

Look on ebay, you can find Andover controllers that will do this. I bought an andover cmx-240 and lcx 800's and did this very setup.the lcx 800 act as the thermostats once you program them, and the cmx240 acts as the main controller. you would then connect it to the internet so he could access from anywhere