Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carrier Rebates

Red face Carrier Rebates

Can anyone tell me if Carrier is going to be running any rebates offers on HP/AC this Spring/Summer of 2009 ?

Thumbs up

They are on NOW!!
    It's NOT the BRAND,it's the company that installs it!!!!!

Carrier FAD running now through June 30...
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

Which is what ? what rebates are available for there HP's ?

Yes, someone please post the current rebates.

Quote Originally Posted by SMC23 View Post
    Yes, someone please post the current rebates.
    Here is the FAQ:

https://www.carriercoolcash.com/carr...faqCountry=USA

I just called Carrier to find out about the Cool Cash rebates and she told me she was not able to tell me about the rebate offers available. She said that because the rebate offers differ form State to State and depending on the rebate forum used to claim said rebate that she was unable to tell me how much the rebate offers are worth. Go figure, that the rebates are that different in every State across the country, LOL !!! I hung up on her saying it was absolutely ridiculous that she was unable to tell me what the rebate offer was worth if I was to buy a hp to match up to my Infinity 96 furnace that I had installed last year. So the bottom line is that if your looking to find out what the rebates are worth your gonna have to call a Carrier dealer to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by DanW13 View Post
    So the bottom line is that if your looking to find out what the rebates are worth your gonna have to call a Carrier dealer to find out.
    That's what the Carrier dealers want, isn't it?

So what is so difficult about calling your dealer instead of calling Carrier Corporate?

I know, this is an outrage!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DanW13 View Post
    I just called Carrier to find out about the Cool Cash rebates and she told me she was not able to tell me about the rebate offers available. She said that because the rebate offers differ form State to State and depending on the rebate forum used to claim said rebate that she was unable to tell me how much the rebate offers are worth. Go figure, that the rebates are that different in every State across the country, LOL !!! I hung up on her saying it was absolutely ridiculous that she was unable to tell me what the rebate offer was worth if I was to buy a hp to match up to my Infinity 96 furnace that I had installed last year. So the bottom line is that if your looking to find out what the rebates are worth your gonna have to call a Carrier dealer to find out.

In my area your rebate would be $0.

You need to purchase a full system to qualify and it has to be from a FAD dealer who is participating in the program.

The Carrier rep didn't want to give you a price because if you went to a non FAD dealer, they couldn't offer it to you. Then you would be upset with Carrier for telling you there was an $X rebate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman View Post
    So what is so difficult about calling your dealer instead of calling Carrier Corporate?

I know, this is an outrage!!!
    I dont have a problem with calling a Carrier Dealer, but the fact of the matter is that Carrier tells you to call them to find out all the details of there current Rebate program that maybe currently running, and when I did that yesterday the lady then tells me she can't give me a answer because she doesnt know which rebate forum your using and what equipment your thinking about purchasing and so on ......., which in my opinion is a cop out IMO !!! You can't tell me that every state has a different dollar amount on the rebate, and that Carrier is really going to make that much work for themselves by having 57 different rebate programs at one time.

The rebates are as low as $50.00, up to $1,325.00.
    It depends on your area, dealer and what you buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman View Post
    In my area your rebate would be $0.

You need to purchase a full system to qualify and it has to be from a FAD dealer who is participating in the program.

The Carrier rep didn't want to give you a price because if you went to a non FAD dealer, they couldn't offer it to you. Then you would be upset with Carrier for telling you there was an $X rebate.
    FAD stands for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast