Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    very, very nice! ....the showroom trailer is cool too
    HVAC PRO IN THE MAKING
    NATE's:
    Gas Heat Service/ Installation
    Air-to-Air Heat Pump Service/ Installation
    Air Conditioning Service/ Installation

Hey, did ya hear! American Standard just revamped their entire line. It looks completely different

What can I say? It looks great. I would have promoted R410a a bit by having the lady holding up a couple of pink jugs, but that's just me
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by DesMech View Post
    Okay, it says "Touch it, Feel it, Hear it, See it work" on the side, and you put a picture of your wife on the back?
    Works fer me. Where do I sign up??

LOL
    Sorry - yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.

The only issue you could have is that the equipment isn't rated for installation in an RV. But I don't know what exceptions are made for demonstration purposes. Just wondering if you might have insurance issues if there was a fire.

You might want to have a button to remotely kill the gas flow...or mount the propane tank outside the trailer. You might be able ot get a solinoid tied to a smoke detector and/or have the solinoid from the tank only open if there is power to the furnace... then have an e-stop button or disconenct mounted outside the trailer to kill all power. Just a thought. Always best to be prepared for the worst case. Love the set-up though.

Looks good to me. Do you have them systems bolted down? I know when I hit some of them hilly roads, I can hear a few things shifting around in back.

Are you guys keeping busy?

Quote Originally Posted by 2hot2coolme View Post
    Looks good to me. Do you have them systems bolted down? I know when I hit some of them hilly roads, I can hear a few things shifting around in back.

Are you guys keeping busy?
    I could turn that thing upside down and nothing would move.. it`s in there good

We`re slow man.. even appliance repair which is what usually gets us thru the slow times. I`m already getting calls for a/c stuff thou, so hopefully soon things will pick up.
    How about you guys?
    Sorry - yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by praha99 View Post
    I could turn that thing upside down and nothing would move.. it`s in there good

We`re slow man.. even appliance repair which is what usually gets us thru the slow times. I`m already getting calls for a/c stuff thou, so hopefully soon things will pick up.
    How about you guys?
    January/February was busy, lately it's been crawling slow though. We're usually doing new construction of some sort... either commercial or resi during the slow period...it's been bad.

We are all suffering, stay positive it will turn around.

that trailer is very nice!! Very nice set up! AWESOME!!!!!!! Good Job So what you cost do you have in totally seting that up? With trailer and equipment?
    If you can not do it right, Why even do it at all?

pretty awesome,dude

What an great idea. How is it working for you?

Great idea.... Excellent concept... I would think you would win more bids.... it just promotes more confidence in the customer seeing the equipment at hand.

They will think...someone who went throught all this trouble...will do the same to install my system right

Class A

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123