Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by noobs View Post
    Here are some pictures. The return is about 13.5 inches from the furnace. There is a picture of the filterbox and supply duct. The existing furnace is narrow, only 17" wide.

Do I have enough space?

P.S. I bought that filtrete filter before I started reading posts here. It will be the last one
    I'd use one of these. I have one under my air handler with a 24x24x4 filter in it.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Put R/A in Bottom

If things get to tight I just put furnace on R/A stand and come in the bottom.(providing you have the height on plenium. You will get more free area space than going in the side. You can put filter between stand and furnace bottom.
    I find you also can put radius boot with turning vane on bottom of R/A drop for laminare flow. Looks nice and if you ever have to service i is nice not having to be on knees.
    Do it right the first time.

Thats Nice

Quote Originally Posted by jrbenny View Post
    I'd use one of these. I have one under my air handler with a 24x24x4 filter in it.
    Hey JR where do you buy them from? I like alot. I get all mine made by sheet metal shop and they are not that nice.
    Do it right the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by 21degrees View Post
    Hey JR where do you buy them from? I like alot. I get all mine made by sheet metal shop and they are not that nice.
    I can get them through several distributors in my market. McDaniel Metal is the manufacturer. Just ask your favorite supplier to stock them for you.

Weber started getting them stocked for his company.
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12