Post Likes

How to find a pro in my area

Hi All,

I need a new heater, have an idea of what I want, but I want it installed professionally. How to find someone in my city (San Francisco)? Just a small furnace in my 1BR condo.

Thanks,

Burt

Post Likes
    Angie's List, Better Business Bureau, or if you have a specific brand in mind, go to the brand website and use the dealer locater. Also you can find out who's a member of the local chamber of commerce.

Post Likes

Whats your

area .Would not trust either BBB or Angies list. Both have vested interest Try www.HeatingHelp.com they have a list of good contractor in there customers.

Post Likes
    Shoot me an email i'll forward to the sales/install department for my company and see if we can help or give you a recommendation in the area.

Also whats up no green jumper is from s.f. he can help, No love
    Global Warming or: None like it hot
    No pleasure, no rapture, no exquisite sin greater... than central air. -Dogma

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Post Likes

Post Likes
    San Francisco you say?...how bout Tinkerbell Heating & Cooling on rainbow street.
    “Now the freaks are on television, the freaks are in the movies. And it’s no longer the sideshow, it’s the whole show. The colorful circus and the clowns and the elephants, for all intents and purposes, are gone, and we’re dealing only with the freaks.” - Jonathan Winters

Post Likes

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    San Francisco you say?...how bout Tinkerbell Heating & Cooling on rainbow street.

now that is funny