Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Low Bid Install

At least...

... they matched the brands up, lol! I think the bottom unit is a Carrier anyways?? One of those gas packs and the other unit looks like a mobile home A/C. I can't stand installs like that, I can't stand it when stuff is rigged either.
    Day & Night, they're a Payne

I think what you caught here is air conditioners mating. Where do you guys think mini-splits come from?
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

IT SURE IS SOMETHING.

Thumbs down That's sad

The bad thing is that that guy probably got away with that.

Looks like payne has finally caught can i say good man. would like to see the tires on their truck. wonder how many crackheads it took to get these on the roof?

Looks like a company of Polocks or Mexicans did the work, maby a combination of the two. How does someone who does work like this keep a licence?

I didn't think there were palm Trees in Kansas city

I can't believe they didn't disconnect the drain line from the old unit. What were they thinking?

Adding: May the owners wanted a two stage systems. ha

Hmm GONE NATIONWIDE!

I walked in one of my supply outlets the other day & the same picture of "this low bid" was being passed around for the other techs to see...the buzz was like our HVAC talk forum comments. Everybody was putting the sorry install on each other. Smile

rubobornot Guest
    I just had to look one more time!

see what happens when you tweak before going to work.........

Too bad the installer wasn't around to pose in front of his crowning achievement. Ah ,the pride in craftmanship. The attention to detail shines through. I can almost picture him in my mind's eye. Wearing a pair of worn "Dave Lennox" bib overalls, a railroad engineer hat, his right arm proudly rests upon his handiwork (very lightly). His chest swells with pride and a tear wells up in his left eye upon the completion of yet another job well done! He then takes his clean white rag and wipes away a smudge and ambles off into the sunset, stopping once or twice to gaze again at his masterpiece. Another Vietnamese restaurant has spared no expense to restore air conditioning to its cutomer.

Atta Boy Bubba !

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast