+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ontario G2 looking for work!

Post Likes

Confused Ontario G2 looking for work!

Well I've read about a few people being told that there is work if you get a G2, you'll have a trade and be ok, well would someone tell me where the work is? I've had my G2 for 14 months, started working for a friend 2 years ago, with G3 learned alot from him he was great but then there wasn't enough work for us both! He also started training me for 313d and was installing A/C units with him, again he was great, learned alot but not enough work to apprentice. I work hard, do quality work, (he was a great teacher) is there anyone ouy there that needs a hard worker willing to learn in the London to Woodstock Ontario area. Give me a call, give me a chance! Any advice from anyone?

Post Likes
    I got a call from a recruiter in that area recently and would be glad to pass their info on to you. The job sounded appealing (since something is better than nothing) it was a permanent/ft with benefits.

Post Likes
    Hey 73Stingray, that would be great I can use all the help I can get. I'm not sure how we communicate so I can get that info, I'm new at this site. Let me know and thanks!

Post Likes
    Send me a message at 73stingray454@gmail.com that is one of my gmail accounts. Message me there and i will email you the link.

Post Likes
    im looking for a job ontario aswell anything else available in the Hamilton area?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in