Hello to you all
I will be installing a new furnace with a Riello oil burner.
Noticed the port fittings for gauge measurements on the burner are British Parallel Thread. My vacuum and pressure gauges are NPT. Any of you guy encountered this? What's the best source for an adapter?
Thanks guys...........love this form