Question Rheem 75000 BTU 80% in Montana

I am finishing my basement and was wondering if I need to add baseboard heat to effectively heat the basement. My house is 1350 sq ft on the main and 1350 in the full basement. All the duct work was done when the HVAC guy installed 2 years ago and has vents in all of the rooms with heat coming out of all of them. The basement is pretty warm even without insulation yet but I just want to make sure that it is done correctly. Thanks for the help.

You may need to.

Does it keep the basement at the temp you want now?
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

It seems like it is fairly warm even though I do not have insulation up yet (just finishing framing the walls today) I just want to make sure that if I ever want to resell that it is up to par for what it needs to be. The guy that did the HVAC is not in business anymore and I am having a heck of a time trying to get someone to come look at it. The basement it a full basement that has window wells so it is mostly underground. I do not know if you are supposed to figure the same BTU's underground that you would on the main floor. I would think you need to figure less since it is underground with concrete walls. Thanks for the help so far.

It does need less.

Tight now, it feels warm in there.
    Wait till you have a cold night again. Then go into teh basement with a lawn chair, and sit there and read a book for an hour or 2. And see if it still feels warm enough for the average person to be comfortable.

If not, think about doing this. Have your electrical contractor add electric baseboard to make up the difference.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?