+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WEb Sup not updating TEC values

Post Likes

WEb Sup not updating TEC values

Having issues with an R2 JACE/Web Sup that will not indicate the proper values of AO's.

System is communicating to Siemens TEC via BACnet MEC. When changing DAY CLG SETPT value, (or any other commandable point) the TEC receives the value OK, but the Web Sup does not reflect the new value. Is there a parameter that needs to be changed/modified on the BACnet object to get this to work?

All help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ben

Post Likes
    In my experience, those points can not be unbundled and are therefore not commandable. The way Insight does it is to change the initial value (write to flash memory) which is different from commanding.

However, I suspect there is a way to edit the setpoints using the other points that can be unbundled and I further suspect it involves the setpt dial. I don't really know Sys600/Apogee, maybe one of the experts here can shed some light?

What is the TEC application - 2023?

Post Likes
    They are 2523's. The same as a 2023, except in an ATEC platform.

The points are unbundleable, and they will display the change if the points are commanded by Insight, or at the Fieldpanel level. It appears that the JACE is not showing the change that it, itself is commanding it to.

Post Likes
    Oh, sorry, it sounds like a bug in someone's BACnet interface.

Tridium has a System 600 / Apogee driver and while it is slow, if you use it exclusively for writes you'll be fine. I don't know if can talk to TECs though.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in